Big titty AT&T pawg has breakdown bcuz men like her huge Cans

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
dawg that's silly. like a cac saying if a black soccer player doesn't wanna deal with racism he should stop playing lol

honestly from what I see this chick never put out the kinda sexual energy that people came at her with. it aint like she was in them commercials in swimsuits lol she was in regular degular at&t worker uniform. I remember at&t disabled comments on tweets and IG stuff that she was in cause it got so bad

the worst thing she ever did was address it and cry about it in that IG live she did tho, that's like the number one thing to avoid when dealing with trolls. they went harder after that

Yeah she dressed in a shirt and jeans in a family-friendly commercial... next thing she knows she's crazy lusted after :skip:completely random and probably offputting af for her
like what is this:mjlol:

(“We don’t condone sexual harassment of employees in the workplace or on our social channels,” @ATT replied to an Instagram user who announced a desire to “suck on” Vayntrub’s breasts.)

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only a fool believes she received more online sexual harassment than Scarlett Johansson, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, or any other attractive actress. It's part of being successful in that industry. If she doesn't want to deal with the online sexual harassment, she should stop acting and go back to working at Starbucks.

Breh, this is just a bad, lazy take.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
She got a gang of sexy and or/low cut pics out there. A gang of them.

Not saying that justifies everything but she amplified the issue 100x by complaining on the internet.

Alexandria Daddario received the same kind of attention and she actually had her t*ts out. And handled it a lot better.

Fred.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Had a spark when you started now you just garbage :camby:

I’m off this chick now, always complaining about the same thing she heavily benefitted from

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
dawg that's silly. like a cac saying if a black soccer player doesn't wanna deal with racism he should stop playing lol

honestly from what I see this chick never put out the kinda sexual energy that people came at her with. it aint like she was in them commercials in swimsuits lol she was in regular degular at&t worker uniform. I remember at&t disabled comments on tweets and IG stuff that she was in cause it got so bad

the worst thing she ever did was address it and cry about it in that IG live she did tho, that's like the number one thing to avoid when dealing with trolls. they went harder after that
What an awful analogy. Sexual harassment comes with being a beautiful woman, and it's been that way since the beginning of time. It's never going to change whether it's right or wrong. The more public exposure a beautiful woman gets the more sexual harassment she is exposed to. She chose to work in an industry that favors and markets looks over any other skill or talent. You think she will get less sexual harassment with more success as an actress? If you do, then DM for a deal on some Coli Tokens.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
she fine but them cac genes are undefeated , get ya a sista for the long term brehs

the AT&T pawg =

giphy.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And you have hundreds of posts on jbo starving over less than mediocre all kinds of bytches. The nerve of you to mount a high horse while standing in a glass house built on sand, just because you jag off with a kufi on. Shut the fukk up and concentrate on the 19 tabs you have open. You came into this thread for a reason, TWICE as a matter of fact :deadrose:
Gahdamn :bryan:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps

100%

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
How did she heavily benefit from internet trolling? Serious question?
The trolls were consumers of her commercial, which is what AT&T wanted; more mindspace. Go check the YouTube viewer count for Rebecca Black's 'Friday' music video. She can either cry or laugh her way to the bank.