Big titty AT&T pawg has breakdown bcuz men like her huge Cans

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
bruh I really have no idea wtf you're even trying to argue anymore

you sat up here and said this girl should learn to deal with sexual harassment or quit cause everyone deals with it. I pointed out that this is the same goofy logic racists use when black athletes or actors or whoever complain about racism. the bottom line is no one should have to deal with that shyt to the degree she did for a role that didn't even project that type of energy and she was right to feel a way about it. just like john boyega was right to feel a way about the racist blowback when he was in star wars when there was no racial element in the film at all. I really hope you're trolling or doing some kind of bit at this point
Then you can't read. Your comparison of racism to sexual harrassment was flawed, but even still, if you have goals and sexual harrassment or racism stands in the way, deal with it or go home. Except for a few rare situations, success in the public eye doesn't exposes a Black person to more racism, while for an attractive women more success in the public eye ALWAYS comes with more sexual harrassment.

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
She should chase the OnlyFans bag, she'd get a big one with those big ones :mjlit:

Milana-Vayntrub-Sexy-Big-Boobs-2.jpg

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
These dumbasses can't comprehend that one woman is simply more attractive than the other woman, and I say that as someone that is against pawgset and everything y'all stand for.

But to hear these fools seriously trying to contemplate ":jbhmm: Why did the trolls say they want to suck on Lilly's titties, but not Flo's? We can't quite put our finger on it..." is hilarious.

I always laugh whenever I read feminist toned articles. Its always some ugly bytch acting like she can relate to what attractive women go through. :mjlol:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
“We don’t condone sexual harassment of employees in the workplace or on our social channels,” @ATT replied to an Instagram user who announced a desire to “suck on” Vayntrub’s breasts.

:deadrose: Imagine being scolded by a whole company on IG for horniness like you work there

She does acknowledge that the benefits of success outweighs the random internet comments;

When we spoke, I asked Vayntrub if the benefits she derived from lending her likeness to AT&T were enough to outweigh the drawbacks, given what happened. Despite the chasm between her and Courtney’s experience, Vayntrub’s answer was immediate: “One hundred percent.”

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
There is no “hear me out” for her. The woman is objectively bad as fukk. Sure there are some straight men who wont be attracted, but it takes a half second looking at her to know most of us would welcome the pregnancy scares we would subject ourselves to.
Very funny wording but I agree.

An actually risky "hear me out" would be someone like Oprah or someone actually crazy like Doja cat.