Biden event in Texas cancelled as 'armed' Trump supporters threaten campaign bus

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
What's up with you posting these tweets from these pro trump white supremacist twitter accounts?
:mjpls:
:patrice:
you act like people like me aren't checking their accounts to see what's up...

I searched "texas event" to see if I can gather more information on what's happening

Stop this.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
How is this any different than voter intimidation/suppression tactics that they criticize "third world" country elections as having? Vanila Isis really is the perfect description for these fukkers.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
:duck: Trumps people are the ones Biden are trying to Woo, No Pop Smoke(RIP the God)

Joe Biden in 1987: 'We (Delawareans) Were on the South's Side in the Civil War'

Maybe if he did something for black people instead of killing us off with his genocidal policies, we would actually ride for him and give a shyt.

:unimpressed:Seems like more white on white violence to me, and I don't care how these animals got like this. But we need to throw them in the cages they belong, and away from our families. Your mother, your wife, your daughter.

you stay on code, bro.

much respect. i'd double rep you if i could.

Daps
Nothing to do with a shooting out on a highway. If anything Republicans know Democrat voters are always unarmed. Why you think they run to voting booths and harass democrat voters? And they know they can get away with. If that bus had guns they could've kept going to their destination instead of taking they asses back home.

So what do you suggest if that bus wants to go to another city?:jbhmm:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Y'all dudes are embarrassing. Legit act like real life is Gta.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
it's always interesting when you cacs start coming out the woodwork to defend your animalistic ways

This is like the go to response to protect the these both sides nikkas and their fakkitry. You don't see anyone else do the shyt neither wonder why :ohhh: