Biden event in Texas cancelled as 'armed' Trump supporters threaten campaign bus

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
This is like the go to response to protect the these both sides nikkas and their fakkitry. You don't see anyone else do the shyt neither wonder why :ohhh:

notice how your neg had no effect on my rep.

also, pick up a few first grade grammar books, collect your thoughts, then come back and respond beloved.

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
notice how your neg had no effect on my rep.

also, pick up a few first grade grammar books, collect your thoughts, then come back and respond beloved.
It ain't had no effect but you felt the need to quote me tho huh :mjgrin:

Also whats happening with that grammar comment pimp? I'm not on this board speaking the queens English? :sas1:

But I'm the cac tho right:sas2:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Was anyone black on the Bus? If not then it's not my fight.

HYON Dem breh's

:unimpressed:
These rednecks are doing this in broad daylight on an open road to a large bus TODAY.

You think this is the first time they've done this? You think their fathers and grandfathers didn't do this exact same thing to "uppity" Black people in previous decades?

You don't think that they want to return back to that era? That's what MAGA stands for. They thought America was Great back then.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Developing country stuff.

America is on the brink.
Yep

What happened to democracy
Free & fair elections, voting

This is what we tell 3rd world countries and now we're one of them since it appears we need the military to get involved just to allow a democratic process happen

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I love texas and the black culture

you hear all this goofy shyt about texas, when in reality their history stems from getting the fukk beat out of them by all surrounding states and mexico
thats why they act the way they do, but people consider that little guy syndrome as tough guy shyt :russ: they are basically the Tory Lanez of USA

nikkas got beat up by Oklahoma of all places and then massacred by mexico on the other side, struck a deal to buy the land from mexico and then mexicans took the money and still come stomping onto your shyt
so you sleep with a gun and talk big shyt when the rest of the places in North America laugh and do what they want. Texas is truly a paradox if you look at it realistically for their history. It's an amazing place with great people.... but the boogeyman narrative is hilarious... I think they've caught some of the biggest L's in United States History

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Yep

What happened to democracy
Free & fair elections, voting

This is what we tell 3rd world countries and now we're one of them since it appears we need to military to get involved just to allow a democratic process happen
United Nations will send officials to observe our elections.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These rednecks are doing this in broad daylight on an open road to a large bus TODAY.

You think this is the first time they've done this? You think their fathers and grandfathers didn't do this exact same thing to "uppity" Black people in previous decades?

You don't think that they want to return back to that era? That's what MAGA stands for. They thought America was Great back then.
Sounds like Democrats are in need of some protection. The price is direct tangibles if they want our support. And it's not subject to negotiation.

Otherwise go ask immigrants for help.
:unimpressed:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
shyts boutta be wild. para-military gangs finna be roaming the streets. hope yall stocked up on on shyt.
Imagine being black voting for Trump and having to be afraid that if racist cacs see you standing in line to vote they'll assume your dumbass not voting for Trump and will harass you :mjlol: