Biden event in Texas cancelled as 'armed' Trump supporters threaten campaign bus

Daps
Kamala or Biden were not on the bus. You see how hard cacs are going for trump tho? But I though both sides were the same why they so heavily invested :ohhh:

You see how they feel the need to intimidate, because they know he’s not good enough to simply get votes? Republicans can’t win by simply having elections. They have to gerrymander, intimidate, suppress.

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Maybe if he did something for black people instead of killing us off with his genocidal policies, we would actually ride for him and give a shyt.

:unimpressed:Seems like more white on white violence to me, and I don't care how these animals got like this. But we need to throw them in the cages they belong, and away from our families. Your mother, your wife, your daughter.

Clown Crying GIF - Clown Crying Sad - Discover & Share GIFs

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I truly believe Democrats are p*ssy there are people throwing hands at you and screaming and all you doing is trying to talk fukk that

a movie came out this week called 537 Votes about how the Republicans stole Florida watch it and get mad during one of the recounts a mob of them went to where votes were being counted and broke into the room scaring the vote counters.