Biden event in Texas cancelled as 'armed' Trump supporters threaten campaign bus

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Trump always talking about violence only being in “Democrat” cities. When he loses the election let’s see if he holds the Republican cities accountable for all the violence about to ensue in them. :sas2:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
You know the super c00ns will actually wear a MAGA hat and a Blue Lives Matter shirt and get a pass
:snoop:

You already know. Thankfully the dude I was talking about in particular is an all around coward who prefers to practice his c00nery in secret.

Ain't even bold enough to show up in his MAGA gear ('to protect himself') cause his polling place is in a hard dem/majority black/left-leaning area and he ain't ready for any kind of black democrat smoke.

He's legit scared of BOTH SIDES :facepalm:.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It’d be really cool if the Republicans fantasy land antifa/BLM Secret army’s and strike forces actually existed.
How sad is it that Trump supporting racist white people have to see black lives matter as terrorists and threats?

Like just wanting Justice and equality and not to be victims of racism and police violence is a reason to be feared and have your lives threatened?
:dwillhuh:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You already know. Thankfully the dude I was talking about in particular is an all around coward who prefers to practice his c00nery in secret.

Ain't even bold enough to show up in his MAGA gear ('to protect himself') cause his polling place is in a hard dem/majority black/left-leaning area and he ain't ready for any kind of black democrat smoke.

He's legit scared of BOTH SIDES :facepalm:.
Black conservatives/MAGAts aren't welcome on 99.9% of conservative spacss cause they racist AF over there.

I posted once on Breitbart and got banned in minutes and my post was removed.
The only times I ever saw black people post in there was when they were throwing other black people under the bus during the protests.

Its not like all the kek flags, robert e lee profile pics, Blue lives Matter flags, iron crosses, confederate flags, and maga logos are too inviting either...
:mjpls:
So those types come on black dominated websites like this one and spout their garbage.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Like just wanting Justice and equality and not to be victims of racism and police violence is a reason to be feared and have your lives threatened?

You gotta remember, when and if you are a lifelong beneficiary of an intentionally unjust, imbalanced and unequal system, anything that challenges the status quo or attempts to put others on equal footing feels like a personal attack.

Millions of white people genuinely believe that ~others~ (aka non-whites) seeking social or economic parity are literally taking something AWAY from them.

But truth be told, I don't think their fears are unfounded. They know damn well that without institutional racism and the current structural power imbalance they would be nothing and going nowhere.