Biden and Trump agree to 2 presidential debates, June 27 and September 10

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But he’ll also mention how Bibi is a piece of shyt who needs to go. That will give comfort to independents and moderates.

Plus we know what he did for the embassy.
who, trump? no he wont :dead:he won't even disavow kim jong un

"i have a great relationship with netanyahu, many people are saying. tremendous"

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They turn off the mics so that doesn't happen. Just like they did last time...

Am I in the twilight zone, or have we not already seen a fukking debate between Trump and Biden before lol Jesus christ.

just stop. the entire debate is still online in its entirety. they aint turning shyt off. go peddle lies elsewhere

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
San Antonio now for work, been here a couple months but I'm from Atlanta and graduated inda city so yeah.. :mjgrin:

Where are you from nikka?
Denver/Atl been spending time in dc lately. Most young ppl I see hate Biden
Esp in Atlanta. Outside of professional mellinials everyone hollin Trump idk

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Those Gen z'ers if anything just wouldn't vote. But most are just as upset about roe v wade. To act like that won't come back to haunt Trump, as it did the republican party the past two primaries. Is intellectually dishonest
I do agree that roe vs wade is gonna haunt him but idk why u think they won’t vote?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I can care less who gets in office but I can't wait to see the excuses when Trump wins. The Coli is wrong about damn near everything because the posters don't research or read any data or have any grasp of what the real world thinks. nikkas just be on here posting whatever think sounds good lol

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can care less who gets in office but I can't wait to see the excuses when Trump wins.
if trump wins, it's gonna be because people are tired of high gas prices, food prices, rent, inflation in general. and because biden is too old for the job

so biden will have lost swing voters, who say "you know what, trump is a piece of shyt, but i gave biden a shot, and this sucks. maybe trump will bring down prices somehow. biden probably isn't even gonna be alive for 4 years, anyway"

there's a whole cabal of fakkity, unserious liberals who think biden is gonna lose over "supporting israel", but that isnt the reason

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
if trump wins, it's gonna be because people are tired of high gas prices, food prices, rent, inflation in general. and because biden is too old for the job

so biden will have lost swing voters, who say "you know what, trump is a piece of shyt, but i gave biden a shot, and this sucks. maybe trump will bring down prices somehow. biden probably isn't even gonna be alive for 4 years, anyway"

there's a whole cabal of fakkity liberals who think biden is gonna lose over "supporting israel", but that isnt true
No doubt. I don't know everybody in this country but from my experience, the average person don't give a fukk about Israel/Palestine. WE are out here hurting in the USA. Most people are worried about OUR future