Biden and Trump agree to 2 presidential debates, June 27 and September 10

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
These gen z’ers hate Biden and see trump as the better leader. Biden has an uphill battle and thinking otherwise is naive imo.
You live in an alternate reality yes many people are angry at Biden but most people my age are not flipping to trump over Palestine. I promise you.

Gen Z not fukking with trump the most out of any age demographic wtf :mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good. That whole "Trump would wash him in a debate" that Trumpers think is going to happen will get put to rest....again lol

As if he won last terms debates. "Stand by and stand down!" Lolol

Trump is going to wash him. He's going to yell over him and be louder than him and pepper him with unmoderated insults.

That's a win for that crowd.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There won't be a crowd, let's talk facts

No crowd means trump won't yell?

giphy.gif

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You live in an alternate reality yes many people are angry at Biden but most people my age are not flipping to trump over Palestine. I promise you.

Gen Z not fukking with trump the most out of any age demographic wtf :mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
what city are u in

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Trump is going to wash him. He's going to yell over him and be louder than him and pepper him with unmoderated insults.

That's a win for that crowd.
They turn off the mics so that doesn't happen. Just like they did last time...

Am I in the twilight zone, or have we not already seen a fukking debate between Trump and Biden before lol Jesus christ.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I get that but right now people aren’t mad at trump like before. These gen z’ers hate Biden and see trump as the better leader. Biden has an uphill battle and thinking otherwise is naive imo.
Those Gen z'ers if anything just wouldn't vote. But most are just as upset about roe v wade. To act like that won't come back to haunt Trump, as it did the republican party the past two primaries. Is intellectually dishonest

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
i don't think people are gonna decide not to vote

if you're one of these college kids who "cares about palestine", trump is basically your antichrist. AND he's gonna be screaming in this debate about how we aren't doing enough for israel :dead:

But he’ll also mention how Bibi is a piece of shyt who needs to go. That will give comfort to independents and moderates.

Plus we know what he did for the embassy.

Biden is going to have to BRAG about the billions he’s giving Israel and that will hurt him.