Biden and Trump agree to 2 presidential debates, June 27 and September 10

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
trump's base is irrelevant, these debates are for swing/undecided voters. they need to be reminded what a huge fakkit trump is
Maybe, but what will either of them say to get them swing votes, I think they both probably cancel each other out with that almost

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
trump supporters are proud of it. normal people were disgusted by it

does the average voter in 2024 care more about J6 than gas prices? no, probably not :yeshrug:
I don’t think white people in general care enough for it to matter, if that was the case he wouldn’t even be running right now

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
As if Trump doesn't have more ammunition on him to clean up. As if he isn't responsible for the abortion act, as if where he to be asked about Israel/Gaza, he would have a better stance. As if he actually has any policies. As if he doesn't have the insurrection trial coming at him. As if he won't get called out directly for halting the border deal.

As if they aren't going to mute his mic, so that his only tactic...talking over people, will be taken from him.

Wanna take bets? Once again...we seen him debate Biden before.
I get that but right now people aren’t mad at trump like before. These gen z’ers hate Biden and see trump as the better leader. Biden has an uphill battle and thinking otherwise is naive imo.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe, but what will either of them say to get them swing votes, I think they both probably cancel each other out with that almost
well, i already know that trump is gonna hammer biden on gas prices being too high, rent/inflation/groceries being too high, and the border being overrun with illegal immigrants

i don't know what the fukk biden is really gonna say, outside of what a piece of shyt trump is :yeshrug:he'll probably point out that trump is a failure and a loser, who left office with 8% unemployment, and no toilet paper on the shelves. that's what i'd do. also that trump is a coward and sore loser, who's heading into november claiming "i win, or it's stolen". like a little bytch

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
well, i already know that trump is gonna hammer biden on gas prices being too high, rent/inflation/groceries being too high, and the border being overrun with illegal immigrants

i don't know what the fukk biden is really gonna say, outside of what a piece of shyt trump is :yeshrug:
My thing is neither of em really been hammering hard on what solutions they got, so this debate probably just goin to be them shyt talking each other