Biden and Trump agree to 2 presidential debates, June 27 and September 10

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Biden is gonna wash trump on that Israel shyt.

How? There's no real policy difference between them.

It's just going to be Biden sucking Israel's dikk as much as possible and Trump complaining that he's not sucking hard enough.

trump acting like a huge fakkit at the last debate definitely cost him, it showed in the polls

that's really all biden is trying to do here. remind the country what they're actually getting with this maniacal clown

I'm skeptical. If the last 8 or 9 years of Trump's behavior haven't convinced them I doubt two more debates will.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm skeptical. If the last 8 or 9 years of Trump's behavior haven't convinced them I doubt two more debates will.
i think there's a lot of casual voters who haven't fully grasped that trump is the actual nominee again

160 million people voted in 2020; only 105 million voted in 2022. a whole lot of people only pay attention to politics every 4th october, and those are the ones who even bother voting

trump is about to be back in the limelight huge, and that could go very badly for him :dead:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Hafiz Rashid

May 15, 2024/4:53 p.m. ET

Pathetic Trump Already Trying to Weasel Out of Debating Biden​

After agreeing to two debates with Biden, Donald Trump seems to be trying to set up an excuse to escape the whole thing.​

ce7df21046e34734376d5a92a7343742350de3fc.jpeg

JUSTIN LANE/POOL/GETTY IMAGES

After President Joe Biden and Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Wednesday morning agreed to two debates in June and September, Trump suddenly began trying to push a third debate all on his own.

“Please let this TRUTH serve to represent that I hereby accept debating Crooked Joe Biden on FoxNews. The date will be Wednesday, October 2nd. The Hosts will be Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum,” Trump wrote in a Truth Social post Wednesday afternoon.

Trump’s campaign had announced that it had accepted an invitation from CNN to debate Biden on June 27—as well as a second invite for a debate moderated by ABC on September 10. Biden, who had previously accepted an invitation from CNN, also agreed to take part in ABC News’s debate as well. But Trump’s post seems to indicate that the former president is trying to alter the agreement on his own. Biden’s campaign accused him of “ playing games.”

“Donald Trump has a long history of playing games with debates: complaining about the rules, breaking those rules, pulling out at the last minute, or not showing up at all—which he’s done repeatedly in all three cycles he’s run for president,” said Biden’s reelection campaign chair, Jen O’Malley Dillon, in a statement.

“President Biden made his terms clear for two one-on-one debates, and Donald Trump accepted those terms. No more games. No more chaos, no more debate about debates. We’ll see Donald Trump on June 27th in Atlanta—if he shows up,” Dillion added.

Is Trump trying to make excuses and eventually weasel out of debates? He already skipped debates during the Republican presidential primaries, but those were to his political advantage as he never trailed any of his GOP opponents in the polls. In this case, chickening out would probably look very bad. It should be easy to debate an opponent you’ve dubbed “Sleepy Joe.” Of course, Trump has little room to talk, now that he’s been caught snoozing multiple times during his hush-money trial.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
As if Trump doesn't have more ammunition on him to clean up. As if he isn't responsible for the abortion act, as if where he to be asked about Israel/Gaza, he would have a better stance. As if he actually has any policies. As if he doesn't have the insurrection trial coming at him. As if he won't get called out directly for halting the border deal.

As if they aren't going to mute his mic, so that his only tactic...talking over people, will be taken from him.

Wanna take bets? Once again...we seen him debate Biden before.

I'm just loving the over confidence of these Trump supporters.

Omg Palestine...but Trump gonna stand up there and go full "fire and fury" Warhawk Gaza. "Finish the job." "Any Jew that votes for Joe Biden hates themeselves."

Omg the economy...the economy that has been consistently creating jobs, including all those lost under Trumps one term incompetence, since he got in office. The same economy that is leagues better today than it was when Trump left office?

Omg illegal immigrants...as if Joe Biden didnt push for a comprehensive border control bill, endorsed by the border patrol themselves, and Trump told Republicans to reject so he can make it a cheap campaign issues. Something that will be known and pressed for all the Coli "FBA" dumbasses who swear they cant be manipulated by politics parties, fixated on this useless, GOP propaganda.

But this rambling, compulsive lieing, conspiracy minded psychopath who refuses to even admit to the American public that he lost in 2020 is gonna "totally wash Trump." Yeah maybe if you have the intelligence of a 12 year old.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You blame him? That shyt is boring as hell.

This Lil pro-Trump Uncle Tom again lmao.

Imagine Joe Biden sitting in court, on CRIMINAL TRIAL, falling asleep. And this Lil "both sides" bytch empathizing with him because "that shyt boring as hell." He and the rest of his both sides ilk would be in a motherfukkin frenzy doing their best Fox News Contributor pitches for the fact alone he's in court, let alone falling asleep.

Joe Biden has never been caught "falling asleep" out of nowhere, despite all the right wing idiots rabid misinformed fantasies. Trump has. There's only one person on that debate stage who can call the other person a tired, sleepy old man by actual account. And it ain't your fat fukk white nationalist criminal hero. c00n.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Trump is going to wash him. He's going to yell over him and be louder than him and pepper him with unmoderated insults.

That's a win for that crowd.

He tried that already in the first 2020 debate. Came right out that the gate talking over him about Hunter Biden and other shyt, knocking his intelligence, disregarding questions. Treating the debate stage like a campaign rally. He left the entire country annoyed, shocked, stunned by his completely disruptive behavior, complete lack of coherent positions or defense for his poor job. Everyone agreed Biden won and Trump embarrassed himself. And Biden would go on to win the election.

I'm starting to realize the only people out here with some type of severe memory issues and dementia is the American public. It's like yall are so enamored by Trymp no matter how much he proves himself to be a total loudmouthed failure. Trump ain't washing shyt. If anything he's the one setting himself up to be demolished.

But please keep cooking. Folks gonna be stunned and embarrassed for like the tenth time their predictions of "Joe Bidens dementia" didn't come through.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
They turn off the mics so that doesn't happen. Just like they did last time...

Am I in the twilight zone, or have we not already seen a fukking debate between Trump and Biden before lol Jesus christ.

The same nikkas talking about Joe Biden got dementia are up in all these threads talking as if 2020 never happened. Like we ain't already seen Joe Biden embarrass this man onstage with ease and Donald Trumps childish tactics resulting in him LOSING support with independents. It's amazing.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He tried that already in the first 2020 debate. Came right out that the gate talking over him about Hunter Biden and other shyt, knocking his intelligence, disregarding questions. Treating the debate stage like a campaign rally. He left the entire country annoyed, shocked, stunned by his completely disruptive behavior, complete lack of coherent positions or defense for his poor job. Everyone agreed Biden won and Trump embarrassed himself. And Biden would go on to win the election.

I'm starting to realize the only people out here with some type of severe memory issues and dementia is the American public. It's like yall are so enamored by Trymp no matter how much he proves himself to be a total loudmouthed failure. Trump ain't washing shyt. If anything he's the one setting himself up to be demolished.

But please keep cooking. Folks gonna be stunned and embarrassed for like the tenth time their predictions of "Joe Bidens dementia" didn't come through.

I don't have a dog in the fight. Trump has a history of not admitting losses, not conceding. His sheep eat that up and they are too far gone. They don't care about facts. They do not care about reality.

If you think his supporters are going to 'snap out of it' and suddenly realize "you know what, he just says things at times, often things that don't make sense" and "maybe he's not the best choice" then you are delusional.

To be honest I don't think if supporters expect him to 'win' the debate they just want audio grabs and catchphrases. They want things they can post on Twitter and in their facebooks "get rid of CRT!!!" "No more dei!" "No more woke businesses!" "Build the wall!" "Drain the swamp".

As long as they get something, and they will. Then they will declare him the winner. Even if "the debate was rigged!" "They cut off his mic and only let Joe speak!"

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I don't have a dog in the fight. Trump has a history of not admitting losses, not conceding. His sheep eat that up and they are too far gone. They don't care about facts. They do not care about reality.

If you think his supporters are going to 'snap out of it' and suddenly realize "you know what, he just says things at times, often things that don't make sense" and "maybe he's not the best choice" then you are delusional.

To be honest I don't think if supporters expect him to 'win' the debate they just want audio grabs and catchphrases. They want things they can post on Twitter and in their facebooks "get rid of CRT!!!" "No more dei!" "No more woke businesses!" "Build the wall!" "Drain the swamp".

As long as they get something, and they will. Then they will declare him the winner. Even if "the debate was rigged!" "They cut off his mic and only let Joe speak!"
Then that won't win them anything. What they will also get is MORE viral clips that actually go mainstream of his gafs. Like "stand by stand down"

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then that won't win them anything. What they will also get is MORE viral clips that actually go mainstream of his gafs. Like "stand by stand down"

That's what I'm saying. I don't believe they have a vested interest. They just want fukkery. They want slogans and catchphrases, insults, name calling. Trump will deliver and feed the beast.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

'I'll lose the debate on purpose': Trump tries to lower expectations for Biden showdown​

David Edwards

June 13, 2024 10:22AM ET

'I'll lose the debate on purpose': Trump tries to lower expectations for Biden showdown

Donald Trump (Photo via AFP)

Former President Donald Trump claimed that he might intentionally lose the first presidential debate of 2024 in an effort to keep President Joe Biden on the Democratic ticket.

During an interview that aired Thursday on Real America's Voice, Trump sought to lower expectations for his debate performance. He argued that Biden should take a drug test before the event.

"They're going to feed him a lot of stuff, and we should do a drug test," he demanded. "I'd love to do a drug test beforehand."

"If he makes it through, no matter what, how bad, no matter how bad he is, they'll say he was great," he continued.

Trump said he did not want Biden removed from the Democratic ticket even though he polls better than other contenders.

ALSO READ: 8 ways convicted felon Donald Trump doesn't become president

"Well, you know, interestingly, they've done polling, and I do better against almost everybody," he opined. "And so they don't — they don't want to take him off. It depends."

"Maybe I'm better off losing the debate," Trump added. "I'll make sure he stays. I'll lose the debate on purpose. Maybe I'll do something like that."