Biden and Trump agree to 2 presidential debates, June 27 and September 10

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds good. u think Trump policies got him in office the first time?
he had two big things working for him. after 8 years of a democrat president, the momentum swung back to the republicans, as it tends to do. obama would have kicked trump's ass in 2012

also, trump is the only president in 240 years who had to run against a woman to win, in a country that's never elected a woman before. i love mocking trump supporters about that :dead:

also, trump had the perception that "a businessman will know how to run things". which is bullshyt, but i'd heard people say shyt like that long before trump

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If we're being honest, debates really don't matter outside of getting some soundbites.

I can't see anything one or the other says in a debate actually swaying anybody.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we're being honest, debates really don't matter outside of getting some soundbites.

I can't see anything one or the other says in a debate actually swaying anybody.
trump acting like a huge fakkit at the last debate definitely cost him, it showed in the polls

that's really all biden is trying to do here. remind the country what they're actually getting with this maniacal clown

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw Biden commercial about this and Trump tweets about this.

Man, this shyt turns into WWE :heh:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Really? So he’s done saying bibi betrayed him and let Israel down?

Yes he's done saying that but he says a lot of things.

Trump has been calling Hamas terrorists and has urged Israel to finish up their war on terrorism.

Moving beyond Gaza, Trump praises Putin and has been adamant about pulling out of NATO. I can't see moderates and independents being drawn to that.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I wish we had mortal kombat for government positions :francis:
Least then you can say the strongest person won, not the one with the most money/fake promises/fake charisma:wow:
That’s how it should be. Every adult male has the right to vie for the crown. Lock them all in a room and the man that comes out is the winner.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
As if Trump doesn't have more ammunition on him to clean up. As if he isn't responsible for the abortion act, as if where he to be asked about Israel/Gaza, he would have a better stance. As if he actually has any policies. As if he doesn't have the insurrection trial coming at him. As if he won't get called out directly for halting the border deal.

As if they aren't going to mute his mic, so that his only tactic...talking over people, will be taken from him.

Wanna take bets? Once again...we seen him debate Biden before.
That's the crazy part. People just hate Biden. They forget that we have evidence of Trump debates and speaking publicly. Biden can actually call him out on what his plans actually are and we'll see that he literally has nothing. He's just trying to keep himself outta prison lol

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
i don't think people are gonna decide not to vote

if you're one of these college kids who "cares about palestine", trump is basically your antichrist. AND he's gonna be screaming in this debate about how we aren't doing enough for israel :dead:
Essentially. They hate Biden due to israel.bbut Trump will be even worse over there and they're not even factoring the stuff he'll do stateside lol