Biblically accurate angels

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
If you can comprehend that the spiritual realm is a higher dimension, so every sense that you have is even more amplified and the reality is more than you could ever imagine or dream, then you can start to scratch the surface of understanding.

Angels is the generic name that originates from a greek root word that means "messenger".

"elohim" is a more accurate term. It means any being that resides in the spiritual realm. That ranges from God to arc angels, cherubim, seraphim, living creatures, fallen angels, demons, principalities, powers, spiritual forces, etc. There are all types of creatures living and dead in the spiritual realm.

The type that appear to look like men are the "sons of the Most High". They can come to you and talk to you and feel like a normal man. But if you watch them closely they don't move like normal men. Time and space is not an obstacle to them.

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Explain why angels have…swords :russ:

I don’t get it. It’s a weapon that’s considered laughably inferior today and they are running around with swords and shyt in every artists depiction.

It’s almost like the person who came up with all of this did so based on what he knew of at the time. But I dunno…

invalid

Banned
Daps
Thrones seem to look like...

3e9a4e44012d4e93026da7d47896bf39.gif

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

I don’t get it. It’s a weapon that’s considered laughably inferior today and they are running around with swords and shyt in every artists depiction.

It’s almost like the person who came up with all of this did so based on what he knew of at the time. But I dunno…

Angels are spirit beings. They carry the sword of the Spirit. God equipped them with this. You think God gave them something that wouldn't work in the realm they live against the enemies they have?

There is ancient text to go along with this.
One angel killed 185,000 men. And that was light work for him.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Angels are spirit beings. They carry the sword of the Spirit. God equipped them with this. You think God gave them something that wouldn't work in the realm they live against the enemies they have?

There is ancient text to go along with this.
One angel killed 185,000 men. And that was light work for him.

Did humans create swords after seeing angels with them or did humans depict angels with swords and spears because those were their weapons at the time of the text?

Don’t tell me they are depicted with weapons our human minds can comprehend. :mjlol:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Did humans create swords after seeing angels with them or did humans depict angels with swords and spears because those were their weapons at the time of the text?

Don’t tell me they are depicted with weapons our human minds can comprehend. :mjlol:

God shows things that our small minds can comprehend. Everybody knows what a sword is for. God represents His protection/righteous judgement through the image of a sword. He comes down to our level to help us understand. A full explanation would make our minds explode. We can't handle how much power He has.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
God shows things that our small minds can comprehend. Everybody knows what a sword is for. God represents His protection/righteous judgement through the image of a sword. He comes down to our level to help us understand. A full explanation would make our minds explode. We can't handle how much power He has.

Figured that would be the response. Somehow God thought only broadswords and lances would be comprehensible to humans. Nunchucks, Bo staff, sai’s, tomahawks, katanas, blow guns, bola, etc……. essentially no weapons outside of what was used in the Middle East/Europe were considered heavenly. :mjlol:

Now that we understand ballistics Gabriel gonna come back sporting sniper rifles and a flaming AR? :gladbron: Or would he have a laser gun? :ohhh:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Their "swords":francis: would send every man woman and child to the bushes if they wished:mjlol: