angel-bullet-proof-wing-angel.gif

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Where does it say this, you not basing anything of bible scriptures

there are many different angels that serve different purposes, and they don't all look the same or share the same characteristics

Gabriel appeared before Daniel as man first, the second time he was in some kind of flying form that scared Daniel and he had to have a conversation with him to calm him down

Yall never read the bible and believe nonsense

there's nothing in the bible that describes angels being a row of eyes and none of their appearances lmao

I mean isn't having one side of your head a lion the front side a human face the other side an ox twisted enough for you
It’s in in the book of revelations

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Get turned to gooey shyt and sent to hell brehs:francis:
giphy.gif

u wouldnt think the thought up
sit yo crazy ass down.
you would know you in God presence and treat it as such unconciously heathen:hhh:

who u think u is mane
I hate when unfunny nikkas try to be funny...come off lame as hell for no reason...dumb ass boy really thought he was a comedian

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Hebrews 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

---

Genesis19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
----

Joshua 5:13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?

14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?

15 And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
What bible scripture describes angels as this

Also not all the angels have the same appearance

Some appear and are described as man, some are on fire or bright

the four wing angels the cherubim have four wings, animal like features, and have three heads, that of a lion, a human, and an ox,
as described in ezekiel
Then you have seraphim who have six wings etc

and there are an infinite amount of angels in existence according to the bible the number is incalculable

it's clear superheros, of course bosses in rpg games are inspired from these descriptions in the bible
right, the angels pictured are the closest to God, the ones that look like man/woman and clad in armor are closest to us.