Biblically accurate angels

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Explain why angels have…swords :russ:

I don’t get it. It’s a weapon that’s considered laughably inferior today and they are running around with swords and shyt in every artists depiction.

It’s almost like the person who came up with all of this did so based on what he knew of at the time. But I dunno…
85e8a457c6e143e6f292cdc18f77daed.gif

:ufdup:

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Did humans create swords after seeing angels with them or did humans depict angels with swords and spears because those were their weapons at the time of the text?

Don’t tell me they are depicted with weapons our human minds can comprehend. :mjlol:

Got me picturing angels with them cheap ass after market extendos. :mjlol: If one of these white angels had a sling shot someone would rationalize it with some type of symbolic blonde savior strength meaning.

:pachaha:During battle, the kill shot is the actual birthstone of their foe :whew: You know how many bodies that slingshot bedazzled
:wtb: nikka what!?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get turned to gooey shyt and sent to hell brehs:francis:
giphy.gif

u wouldnt think the thought up
sit yo crazy ass down.
you would know you in God presence and treat it as such unconciously heathen:hhh:

who u think u is mane
nikka end up on his knees shivering and crying like Wolverine running up on Proteus talking shyt:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It's probably not even that you would shut down just from shock. It's probably that we've been programmed to shut down if we ever experience anything from the "divine". It really could have been a conscious decision to code us that way. Maybe we simply weren't designed to have any interaction with the other side. And if we somehow manage to make a connection we just glitch out and shut down. No different than a motherboard or processor shutting down when they overheat. It's just too much information for our minds to compute. Literally.

We like to believe we're intelligent. But intelligence is all relative. We're intelligent to a dog the same way a dog is intelligent to a cock roach. But if you put another species on this planet 1000 times smarter than us we would become the cockroaches. We still can't even come up with a solid reason for why or how we got here. Nothing makes sense. We don't have the brain power for it. That's why I honestly believe we're not meant to know. At least not in this lifetime.

Dunno about the "other side" but if you see anything that's not humanly possible, the brain tends to shut down. That's why in HP Lovecraft stories whenever a human sees an otherworldly being they go insane.

Flip side my brother has been arguing for years...what if we're so desensitized by fantasy/science fiction/special effects that modern man is the most "ready" for otherworldly contact? Hell if a human from 100 years ago saw a dinosaur in real life he'd freak out. If I saw a dinosaur in real life I'd probably be like "man it's wacker than how they look in Jurassic Park." Depending on the alien type, I can def imagine being able to calmly react after the initial shock.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Explain why angels have…swords :russ:

I don’t get it. It’s a weapon that’s considered laughably inferior today and they are running around with swords and shyt in every artists depiction.

It’s almost like the person who came up with all of this did so based on what he knew of at the time. But I dunno…

It's a magic sword :gladbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don't look like no goofy dumb ass Ets that's for sure.

Every human being on earth as gods kingdom descends.

proud-touched.gif

Happy because the devil is about to die.

Another group sad because they know all that shyt they was talking is about to come home to roost