Above The Clouds
main-qimg-5498d8f5ce26dbdc8a7efd33e8cf3a38

Daps
Reppin
St louis
What bible scripture describes angels as this

Also not all the angels have the same appearance

Some appear and are described as man, some are on fire or bright

the four wing angels the cherubim have four wings, animal like features, and have three heads, that of a lion, a human, and an ox,
as described in ezekiel
Then you have seraphim who have six wings etc

and there are an infinite amount of angels in existence according to the bible the number is incalculable

it's clear superheros, of course bosses in rpg games are inspired from these descriptions in the bible

They are said to take on human form here on earth.
They look nothing like humans in true form.
G6A4yZ3.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are said to take on human form here on earth.
They look nothing like humans in true form.
G6A4yZ3.gif

Where does it say this, you not basing anything of bible scriptures

there are many different angels that serve different purposes, and they don't all look the same or share the same characteristics

Gabriel appeared before Daniel as man first, the second time he was in some kind of flying form that scared Daniel and he had to have a conversation with him to calm him down

Yall never read the bible and believe nonsense

there's nothing in the bible that describes angels being a row of eyes and none of their appearances lmao

I mean isn't having one side of your head a lion the front side a human face the other side an ox twisted enough for you

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Never seen an angel so I can't call it. I do know that if something approached me with 10,000 eyes and 10,000 mouths speaking languages I've never heard all at once I'd probably shut down immediately.
It's probably not even that you would shut down just from shock. It's probably that we've been programmed to shut down if we ever experience anything from the "divine". It really could have been a conscious decision to code us that way. Maybe we simply weren't designed to have any interaction with the other side. And if we somehow manage to make a connection we just glitch out and shut down. No different than a motherboard or processor shutting down when they overheat. It's just too much information for our minds to compute. Literally.

We like to believe we're intelligent. But intelligence is all relative. We're intelligent to a dog the same way a dog is intelligent to a cock roach. But if you put another species on this planet 1000 times smarter than us we would become the cockroaches. We still can't even come up with a solid reason for why or how we got here. Nothing makes sense. We don't have the brain power for it. That's why I honestly believe we're not meant to know. At least not in this lifetime.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Where does it say this, you not basing anything of bible scriptures

there are many different angels that serve different purposes, and they don't all look the same or share the same characteristics

Gabriel appeared before Daniel as man first, the second time he was in some kind of flying form that scared Daniel and he had to have a conversation with him to calm him down

Yall never read the bible and believe nonsense

there's nothing in the bible that describes angels being a row of eyes and none of their appearances lmao

I mean isn't having one side of your head a lion the front side a human face the other side an ox twisted enough for you
EZEKIEL 1

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Ophanim/Thrones is terrifying and amazing at the same time :damn:

Neon Genesis Evangelion is the only piece of visual art that I know of that went for angels with this kind of feel. Are there other?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
We like to believe we're intelligent. But intelligence is all relative. We're intelligent to a dog the same way a dog is intelligent to a cock roach. But if you put another species on this planet 1000 times smarter than us we would become the cockroaches. We still can't even come up with a solid reason for why or how we got here. Nothing makes sense. We don't have the brain power for it. That's why I honestly believe we're not meant to know. At least not in this lifetime.
I always find it ironically cruel that we're at a stage of consciousness where we're evolved enough to ponder about the universe, time and space, but not enough to find any semblance of answer :wow: Bound to feel and not to get