Biblically accurate angels

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is why I think angels may be aliens. If Jesus existed, maybe he was an alien too and that could explain how he allegedly came back to life. I’m more willing to accept biblical stories as genuine if there is a possibility that they were just more powerful aliens, and the humans at the time had little to no knowledge of space (and believed they were heavenly) :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Lucifer was said to be jeweled with
many horns protruding from his body.

G6A4yZ3.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm aware of the show but I never watched it. I read about the real appearance of angels back in the early 90's when I was a child. There was actually a picture drawn and it was terrifying.

I was raised in a Seventh Day Adventist family. The bible school I attended discussed heaven and angels and that's where I got the concept of abomination type angels :dead: IIRC saved human spirits aren't gonna be chilling with all the angels like most Christians think but they'll have their own plane in heaven for themselves apparently the higher planes closer to God dem dudes look too crazy even for ascended humans :dwillhuh:

But I'm agnostic, all this stuff is cosmic horror fiction to me :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What bible scripture describes angels as this

Also not all the angels have the same appearance

Some appear and are described as man, some are on fire or bright

the four wing angels the cherubim have four wings, animal like features, and have three heads, that of a lion, a human, and an ox,
as described in ezekiel
Then you have seraphim who have six wings etc

and there are an infinite amount of angels in existence according to the bible the number is incalculable

it's clear superheros, of course bosses in rpg games are inspired from these descriptions in the bible