Votes: 35 28.2%
  • Janeway

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seven, Dax, Troi, Kes, Crusher and yaw can keep the rest. Opps, slit nose for her feistyness. Never got into Enterprise.
Cant forget my baby Uhura that thickness.
latest

uhura-skirt-trek.jpg

I thought that was who Watches the Watchers. Loved that episode. Picard loses mad points for losing his girl to Q and not treating her right.
That was actually a different episode Picard took that shank like a g. Im talking about this episode devils due Devil's Due (episode)

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Cant forget my baby Uhura that thickness.
latest

uhura-skirt-trek.jpg

That was actually a different episode Picard took that shank like a g. Im talking about this episode devils due Devil's Due (episode)
The shank episode was the shyt. The progression, and always navel gazing into the past. Deep episode. Nah, I'm talking about that episode where Q made the crew live out Robin Hood and Picard was trying to blank his girl a bit, so she ran off with Q.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The shank episode was the shyt. The progression, and always navel gazing into the past. Deep episode. Nah, I'm talking about that episode where Q made the crew live out Robin Hood and Picard was trying to blank his girl a bit, so she ran off with Q.
Yeah I know you also made reference to who watches the watchers never like the robin hood episode dislike most the holodeck episodes in general although I think they are good for the actors a change of pace and they get to wear more regular clothes usually.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Yeah I know you also made reference to who watches the watchers never like the robin hood episode dislike most the holodeck episodes in general although I think they are good for the actors a change of pace and they get to wear more regular clothes usually.
Uhura was such a classic beauty. Too bad Roddenberry defiled that though. She probably 3rd or 4th on my list.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
ever see the episode "rightful heir"?

that episode basically asks what would happen if christ really was resurrected.
Yeah, it was about Kahless (sp?) and Worf started to believe that he actually returned from the dead.

I'm guessing if a Jesus really did exist and some remains are found, someone is going to try to take DNA from it's remains and clone him.

Yeah there was also a great episode cant remember the name of it about the planet where the Auidra chick returned but it was a con woman Picard didn't buy it for a second lol.

That episodes shows how gullible people can be when faced with situations or events they can't explain.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about Babylon 5 who was the best.
  • Sheridan
  • Sinclair
  • Ivanova
  • Lochley

Pesci

Architect
Daps
Janrway did more or less kill the borg and charted the delta quadrant

The good - great eps of voyager were fantastic, but the bad ones got pretty bad...like that shyt with Harry Kim on the women planet or that Nazi 2 parter.

and when they kept adding liberated Borg to the roster...eh. The borg kids were so not needed those last seasons.
I like the Nazi one with the Hirogen :manny:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: I'm watching season 1 now and I thought I was the only one who season 1 of DS9 is :russell:I'm up to episode 14 so I might as well finish up season 1 :manny:
Yeah there are some gems in season 2 like the episodes with the maquis and the season finale but the show doesn't really find its footing until the third season. Also the few episodes with Garak from the first few seasons are great just cause he is so interesting.

Last edited: