• Sisko

Votes: 35 28.2%
  • Janeway

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
:martin: We just gonna let this thread die.
I'm not gonna let it die. I pretty much know most of the TNG episodes by heart, just not the names of them, but not so much Voyager and DS9 to do arguments justice. Plan on binge watching them this weekend.

Still think Voyager was the overall best show, TNG the most revolutionary, and TOS just overall excellent but stilted to one moral play per episode. DS9 was just flat out good, but confusing as all hell.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
What was confusing about it??? :dahell:
Remember, lol, I didn't get to watch many of the episodes in syndication. Going of my initial thoughts of their run and some scattered reruns I was able to see. Loved the Sisko running a news agency episode, and others (outside of Bashir and Chief's bromancing, along with Jake and Mog sp?). Always like Odo and Quark's tension good cop/bad cop heel/face revolving door dynamic. Again, have to watch more of the run in true sequence. A lot of assassation's and attempted ones from the Jem'Hadar, Klingon's, Changelings.

It was just every time I tuned in, it was something completely different going on. It's like trying to watch GoT out of sync.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Remember, lol, I didn't get to watch many of the episodes in syndication. Going of my initial thoughts of their run and some scattered reruns I was able to see. Loved the Sisko running a news agency episode, and others (outside of Bashir and Chief's bromancing, along with Jake and Mog sp?). Always like Odo and Quark's tension good cop/bad cop heel/face revolving door dynamic. Again, have to watch more of the run in true sequence. A lot of assassation's and attempted ones from the Jem'Hadar, Klingon's, Changelings.

It was just every time I tuned in, it was something completely different going on. It's like trying to watch GoT out of sync.

The episodes moved very fast between seasons... you had to keep up...

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm curious to know everyone's favorite captain who only made a guest appearance mines would be Jellico he was a dikk but effective.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I'm watching Warehouse 13 and Kate Mulgrew has a role in season 3.... it was so weird to see her playing a role other than Captain Janeway.

Its funny as Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) had a cameo earlier in the season :pachaha:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching Warehouse 13 and Kate Mulgrew has a role in season 3.... it was so weird to see her playing a role other than Captain Janeway.

Its funny as Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) had a cameo earlier in the season :pachaha:
Interesting apparently Kate Mulgrew was a bytch to Jeri Ryan cause she came through and crushed the buildings and the show became all about her.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Interesting apparently Kate Mulgrew was a bytch to Jeri Ryan cause she came through and crushed the buildings and the show became all about her.
IIRC it was because the writers threw Kes in the bushes so they could have had Seven on the show.... I don't think Mulgrew would have treated Jeri bad if they found a way to have both Kes and Seven on the show. UPN execs told them to shake things up and wasn't gonna give them more money for more main characters so someone had to go...

Its funny as Harry Kim was gonna get the bushes cause dude kept showing up late for filming in season3 but then he made a list in people's magazine as one the most attractive Hollywood actors, which made the writers :ohhh: so they kept him and Kes got bushed :deadmanny:

Kes was one of my favorite characters in Yoyager, the soothing voice :ahh: when she wore a cat suit w/long hair towards the end of season 3/beginning of season 4 :whoo: when she vowed to have the Doctor treated like a human being by the crew :mjcry:

Funny thing is I wonder how the actress that played B'lenna Torres felt about the Lien/Jeri/Kate fukkery :jbhmm:

Pesci

Architect
Daps
Harry Kim might be the worst of the main crew characters on any of the shows. He is basically the same person at the end of Voyager as he was at the beginning (still an ensign too :dead:)

Voyager was my first Star Trek series, and IMO it holds up the worst between itself, TNG, and DS9. There are too many crappy episodes.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IIRC it was because the writers threw Kes in the bushes so they could have had Seven on the show.... I don't think Mulgrew would have treated Jeri bad if they found a way to have both Kes and Seven on the show. UPN execs told them to shake things up and wasn't gonna give them more money for more main characters so someone had to go...

Its funny as Harry Kim was gonna get the bushes cause dude kept showing up late for filming in season3 but then he made a list in people's magazine as one the most attractive Hollywood actors, which made the writers :ohhh: so they kept him and Kes got bushed :deadmanny:

Kes was one of my favorite characters in Yoyager, the soothing voice :ahh: when she wore a cat suit w/long hair towards the end of season 3/beginning of season 4 :whoo: when she vowed to have the Doctor treated like a human being by the crew :mjcry:

Funny thing is I wonder how the actress that played B'lenna Torres felt about the Lien/Jeri/Kate fukkery :jbhmm:
Yeah im aware of all of this but Mulgrew was dead wrong for this no excuse should have gone at the producers and network not Jeri I bet she is a republican lol sounds like some shyt a republican would do go at the victim and not the people in power who made the decision.