Gains

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You watched the first two seasons of tng but could not get through ds9?

Tng was worse.
I actually think both shows had gems in the first two seasons but overall they were both bad. DS9 had episodes like Emissary, Progress, In the hands of the prophets, Necessary Evil, and The Wire. TNG had coming of age, The arsenal of freedom, Symbiosis, The measure of a man, Q who, so it wasnt all bad.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I know that but would he been able to do it?

The only time we saw him get pushed is when he was getting tortured by the cardassain.
We do not know since once again we have no point of reference to draw from. We never saw Picard in a extended war. We know he can make hard decisions Wesley's dad the Romulan double agent, risking his own life to prove he is not a god etc I could go on and on but he was more of a diplomat and strategist such a different role from Sisko. I love both characters but very difficult to compare imo.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m watching Scott bakula and tuvok on a episode of ncis New Orleans, it’s mad uncomfortable

Could sisko or picard saved enterprise?

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
We really dont know that is not traditionally his skill set but one of the great lost opportunities of the tng movies is we did not to see any of picards actions during the dominion war.
oh, the tng movies .............

full

there was so much potential there and they threw it all away because patrick stewart wanted to do action scenes in dune buggies

the guy who played the villain in Nemesis almost killed himself because he thought he'd killed star trek with that shytty movie

but instead of killing himself he went to the gym, got swole, and eventually played Bane :leon:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh, the tng movies .............

full

there was so much potential there and they threw it all away because patrick stewart wanted to do action scenes in dune buggies

the guy who played the villain in Nemesis almost killed himself because he thought he'd killed star trek with that shytty movie

but instead of killing himself he went to the gym, got swole, and eventually played Bane :leon:
Lol yeah I don't blame it all on Patrick Stewart though. Generations felt like a very long episode of tng same with insurrection. First Contact was perfect and was the tone the other movies should have had. Nemesis was like the writers directors and producers had no idea how to make trek.

I know in that time spiner and stewart kinda made that power move that damn near killed trek that you were alluding to. I wish those movies along with enterprise had gone better because I don't care much for the nutrek we have now.