• Sisko

Votes: 35 28.2%
  • Janeway

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

Pesci

Architect
Daps
Yeah there are some gems in season 2 like the episodes with the maquis and the season finally but the show doesn't really find its footing until the third season. Also the few episodes with Garak from the first few seasons are great just cause he is so interesting.
Sisko fukking up that Maquis world :huhldup:

Garak might be my favorite Star Trek character

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
If it wasn't for that emissary/prophet's shyt, Sisko would win this hands down after he made the Defiant. I kept getting trolled in by racists at my high school about him not being a real captain because he was on a vessel that doesn't move.

Was graduated before Defiant came out. MS school and damn I want my logic revenge on some of them bytches.

Last edited:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it wasn't for that emissary/prophets shyt, Disko would win this hands down after he made the Defiant. I kept getting trolled in by racists at my high school about him not being a real captain because he was on a vessel that doesn't move.

Was graduated before Defiant came out. MS school and damn I want my logic revenge on some of them bytches.
I wasnt in highschool when ds9 was out never really got to talk about it in school i never really knew black people to like star trek in my real life lol I know there are others out there like me though also never met a black agnostic or atheist besides myself lol but I also know they exist.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
I wasnt in highschool when ds9 was out never really got to talk about it in school i never really knew black people to like star trek in my real life lol I know there are others out there like me though also never met a black agnostic or atheist besides myself lol but I also know they exist.
I am agnostic, veering on Catholic because my parents are old (dad's just had a stroke that rendered him unable to speak) and I want our lives to be devoid of the conflict it used to have because of religion. It was all one-sided as I just didn't care, I just didn't want to be asked about my beliefs but completely open to theirs. Wasn't enough.

All of us have maturity about our boundaries now, and it makes me more open to their faith in times of pain for them. But yeah, I lived a good 20 years as agnostic/atheist in the worst region for it lmao.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
now that im sober let me go in depth

1. Picard - alpha male among alphas , you know your alpha when you spot promising young alphas like young Riker , smashing milfs like Wesley's moms

2. Sisko - HNIC of the galaxy , breh did not fukk around , the Maquis , Klingons , Dominion got that work , Prophets birthed him , cant win a shouting match against the man forget it

3. Kirk - the og always ready to square up , was bout the p*ssy , seemed like charismatic pretty boy type never had to do a sit up in his life and still pull a bytch

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i say kirk because he got busy. yea he put himself at risk but thats because he had complete faith in his crew. im talking even as a youngin in the new flicks he had the toughest team and he got his hands dirty

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Sisko gives no fukks.....:huhldup::myman::salute: He will punch a Klingon in the face with no fear...

Sisko was such a cool character and DS9 not being afraid to show the shades of gray of all of its characters is why it is my favorite Trek show.
And this scene right here sums up why Sisko is my favorite captain:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
DS9 is dark as fukk

don't they also commit genocide against the changelings with Odo's virus?

It was to win the war besides odo was the one that created it and fixed it at the end... That bytch from the great link / Dominion was a pain in the ass... They also blew up the factories where the ketrecell white was made that powered the jem hadar soldiers... Sisko was gritty as shyt... do anything to win... :birdman: He also let Garak assassinate a romulan senator to drag the romulans into the war against the dominion...:heh: