Votes: 35 28.2%
  • Janeway

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Sisko was the best at the gig.
Kirk never delegated...dude was always going on away missions and putting himself in jeapordy.
Picard was just a bit too cerebral sometimes.
Janeway was on a shytty show I didn't watch most of.
Sisko was a better strategist, was actually put in more positions where his leadership skills were tested and he was flexible enough to stretch or even break the rules to make sure his mission was accomplished.
Voyager was a better show than both TNG and Deep Space 9. 9 fell off after Sisko got that Emissary plot line. TNG was overrated (in hindsight - it does age worst of the 3) but ground breaking for its time, having storyline that emphasized characters outside of the 3 main ones per show, and more Black characters to support.

Voyager had it all basically. Only bad part is you knew they were getting home, would always win, and Janeway would only take dikk from homograms.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Man this is tough for me. It's between Picard and Kirk but I can't pick which one. I love Picard but Kirk is more of my personality and leadership style. But I think because I love the next generation I'd lean toward Picard. I think.

MrSinnister

Daps
There's no one better than Kirk (ignore movie Kirk, except for Wrath). He was the total package for a leader. Picard was a perfect president, but they had mostly a research kind of mission. He would suck at exploration with real unknowns as that diplomacy shot would've been clapped quick.

Kirk knew how to go with the flow in nearly any situation, and had strong convictions and moral center. He wouldn't have let Worf take dishonor just to save his people from war, he would've had the first punch to start the war.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Voyager was a better show than both TNG and Deep Space 9. 9 fell off after Sisko got that Emissary plot line. TNG was overrated (in hindsight - it does age worst of the 3) but ground breaking for its time, having storyline that emphasized characters outside of the 3 main ones per show, and more Black characters to support.

Voyager had it all basically. Only bad part is you knew they were getting home, would always win, and Janeway would only take dikk from homograms.
There's no one better than Kirk (ignore movie Kirk, except for Wrath). He was the total package for a leader. Picard was a perfect president, but they had mostly a research kind of mission. He would suck at exploration with real unknowns as that diplomacy shot would've been clapped quick.

Kirk knew how to go with the flow in nearly any situation, and had strong convictions and moral center. He wouldn't have let Worf take dishonor just to save his people from war, he would've had the first punch to start the war.
I almost fell for it then I saw your rep.

MrSinnister

Daps
You are already neg 10 lol.
I got neg 10 for one comment about Chris Benoit lmao. Wow, how can you do that to a person? I just pretended Vince didn't know who he was. Someone negs me with a message that he's a GOAT. Some people around here, lmao!

And I knew about the neg (this was a month ago), but not the points (or would have cared) until you told me.

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL

A fellow stan of the GOAT Star Trek series :blessed:

MrSinnister

Daps
A fellow stan of the GOAT Star Trek series :blessed:
It's an acquired taste, but it's the deepest of the Treks. Gonna try to get more into TOS this Fall to really give a good comparison. The pacing is too slow and it's too much weekly moral plays. Voyager, for this format, is just the best of all worlds.

MrSinnister

Daps
Can't decide between Sisko and Picard.

Sisko is somebody you want on your side if it's time to go to war, whereas Picard might be the dude that'll prevent the war from popping off in the first place .
Windu or Yoda. I go Windu.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I went with Sisko. I question Picards judgement sometimes...like he'll let his morals get in the way.

Take the episode with the Borg teenager 'Hugh'. They found him alone and they could have put in a virus program and let him rejoin the Borg, which would in turn infect all of the Borg and destroy them from within. Once 'Hugh' started to show he still had some human in him they decided to not go through with it. I say, you can't let morals get in the way of a victory.

Last edited:

MrSinnister

Daps
I went with Sisko. I question Picards judgement sometimes...like he'll let his morals get in the way.

Take the episode with the Borg teenager 'Hugh'. They found him alone and they could have put in a virus program and let him rejoin the Borg, which would in turn infect all of the Borg and destroy them from within. Once 'Hugh' started to show he was still had some human in him they decided to not go through with it. I say, you can't let morals get in the way of a victory.
You can't go any means necessary. I do think Picard was wrong in that case, but look at America since WWII. We took a huge toll in men to defeat Germany, but Japan didn't look like they cared much at all about that. We dropped the bomb, yes, and won. Look what happened afterwards.

We started becoming the monster we defeated. We needed a new enemy...more enemies. Now Fox News is Joseph Goebbels revisited. We're facists in all but name.