Bedwenching on steroids ...Oh My...A whole new breed is here bros...stay safe

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:snoop:Nikkas is so delusional that they think they can build a functioning comunnity in a white supremacist nation.
The whole world operates under a white supramacist ideology dumb ass. I don't take people who ARE NOT doing what they are suggesting seriously. The black people I know that moved out of the country already had money, so when they moved it wasn't a big transition.

Please let me know, what country are you going to go where it's going to be a black mecca :francis: Don't say Africa, they been poached and a lot of them are brain washed with white supremacist ideologies also. :beli:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you need to go back to your first post in this thread and compare it to this one. I believe you said if black men started to doing better (I suppose you meant financially) that black women would support them, but I gave you the example of Asian men who are doing well and their women still shyt on them. If you think black people, or any non white race, are going to somehow wrestle all of the power and money away from the white race, and this scenario not involving a civil war that would probably kill most of us anyway, then I don't know what to tell you.

My advice to you would be to move to an African country and trick the African women there into believing you are an African man

ETA: The main thing you and most people are overlooking is the role of the media is brainwashing black women to believe that they can only find "love" with a white man. I have pointed this out before and until someone with some influence in the media takes it seriously nothing will change. It will continue to get worse, right now whites who control the media repeatedly pair up black women with white men, while at the same time keeping white women away from black men. This is outrageous but until black men en masse grow a spine and fight back they won't stop with this crap

thats sad, so thats what it came down to...we gotta move to africa and pretend to be african, just to get married?

thats some sad shyt man.....

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
It's really not that complicated breh. He who has the power gets top pick of the women. White men whole the majority of the power and since they are into Asian women they pull them at a high rate. Women aren't complicated. They submit to power. This is why most Asian women will be looked down upon if they marry us but cheered for if they marry a white man. It's all about power. Our women are on our ass because of many reasons but power contributes to them being quick to be submissive with white men but giving us a hard time.
And let them. If they aint down for us during the struggle when we trying to build and better ourselves then they dont deserve to be there:feedme: once the hard work pays off and we :cook::eat:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:Nikkas is so delusional that they think they can build a functioning comunnity in a white supremacist nation.
exactly....this is a racist, capitalistic society, were the ppl been heavily indoctrinated by birth....smh, in other words...they got us by the balls

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Some things in this life are very simple if women like this or similar to her are your worry find a black woman with a strong sexual preference for black men and have a mutual attraction towards one another be a good man in general and great man to her if your over 30 and don't know what being a great man consist of then that might be your downfall because nothing is for certain but :youngsabo:if you have these simple things in a relationship it should be a long happy and healthy one

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
The sad thing is not their behaviour but your response to it. You don't know what the fukk to do. You panic, lose composure, start talking about concessions (this is suicide) and wallow in false outrage and self-pity.
It's hard to believe that this, among all other issues, is the thing that most gets under your skin and buries you. Do you guys have balls? It's clear you have dikks; you think with them. But do you have any balls? This is truly sad.

It's like I'm a father watching his sons failing at being. How can one fail to be what they already are? You are black men. No, no one gives a fukk about you, but you. There is no sympathy to be gained or way to morally guilt anyone for sake of you. If you are inadequate you will disappear, and that's a good thing. Embrace it. What's the outrage here? Bedwenching? Read a book, black women have always bedwenched. Women are whores, black women are whores:

"well, not my mother"
Yes your mother too!

You have no women, there is no such thing as "our women" when you are concerned because women are property and your currency buys pretty little. They don't belong to you. That's not offensive, it's fact. Most other groups could take "your women" any day if they really wanted. That's not the first nor second nor third thing that should bother you and boil your blood. What should boil you blood is that other men have you by the balls, that they control and dominate you, that men in your own tribe contribute heavily to your destruction, that your army is in shambles fighting against itself because it's indiscipline and you don't have the will or wisdom to command it. What should really boil your blood is that you are getting fukked so bad many of you are thinking about running away like a bunch of worthless cowards. What should really boil your blood is that you are destined to a life of misery poverty and shame and so are your sons until that you stop existing; and unless you change that day will come.

So here is what you do. You start problem solving and you start performing better; measure you performance and improve it. Not for the sake of black women, no one gives a fukk about black women or white women or anyone with a vagina. For your own sake and will. Start performing better and assemble men of your own tribe with a common purpose, use those human resources and build upon. For yourself. Dump that gynocentric world view "we need to do better for our women" bullshyt and do better for yourself first. Sure, take care of the women who are truly under you and are of use to you. But in regards to education, economics, food production/distribution, and warfare start producing specific metrics and improve performance in those areas. Keep women out or at least at the margins of your movements. Start killing the problematic cultures in your own communities (gang culture, trap culture, fakkit culture, flashing, in short nikka shyt). Be uncompromising when it comes to black masculinity.

"well absalom you ain't saying much that's all very vague"
Yes, it's up to you to muster the will and flesh out the details you c*nts!
The problem isn't other races of men easily taking our "own" women, the problem is these same women who we share the same genetics and history with wish we were dead. This is the main reason why many of the posters here are mind boggled even the men who date outside the race.
Some things in this life are very simple if women like this or similar to her are your worry find a black woman with a strong sexual preference for black men and have a mutual attraction towards one another be a good man in general and great man to her if your over 30 and don't know what being a great man consist of then that might be your downfall because nothing is for certain but :youngsabo:if you have these simple things in a relationship it should be a long happy and healthy one
Again black women prefering other men isn't the problem, the problem is them using repulsive racist rhetoric to describe black men.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death

:huhldup: oh my....i didnt go digging for this btw...i try my best to avoid this type of shyt now..i dont want it in my head.....

but one her videos came up after a another video, usually i skip but i let it play, the video was odd....so I opened her profile and found this. can say mental illness is real

and somebody posted a link on here...where white supremacist are actually passing notes on how to turn out bw and make them against BM. Basically turning them into sex salves and breeding with them to have mixed children to preserve the white race....yeah this rabbit hole is deep....

all im saying is becareful, its going to get real spooky during this Trump era...its going to be hell on earth....every got a beast inside of them, and they come in the appearance of "normal"

obviously MOST black woman arent like this (right? :lupe:) so this probably like a small niche thing but these monsters exist....this sytem got black people , both men and women ALL fukkED UP....c00ns, toms, bedwenches...and now SUPER SAYIAN BENWENCHES...these hoes are something new...they're beyond team swirl...team swirl was PG13...these chicks might need a new name.

read their comments man

"The stupid ass apes in the comments lmfao. They always show how truly retarded black males really are. They had NO PROBLEM with the other video of a non black woman calling people nikkas laying next to a black male, but now let the same be applied to a white man laying in bed with a black woman and suddenly it's you're a "race traitor" and a "bedwench" and you're guilty of black genocide. Lmfao. Is it any fukking wonder why the black community has been fukked for over 500 years? Black men are beyond retarded. They are fukking RETARDED."

imagine this lady being your nurse man...spooky huh?

Sounds exactly like my cousin.
Married some fat ugly cac she worked with.
Sounds just like her bedwench voice...

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You don't know who I give props to.

I give props on here because I know it riles yall up. IRL black women that date out exclusively and black women that don't, don't really have anything in common. I don't date out and don't have a desire to date out at the moment.
hold on everybody i just missed this.

She didn't said she will never have any intention to date out...this wench said Shen won't be do it AT THE MOMENT.

This absolutely confirms my post about phony militant pro black wenches yall.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
The whole world operates under a white supramacist ideology dumb ass. I don't take people who ARE NOT doing what they are suggesting seriously. The black people I know that moved out of the country already had money, so when they moved it wasn't a big transition.

Please let me know, what country are you going to go where it's going to be a black mecca :francis: Don't say Africa, they been poached and a lot of them are brain washed with white supremacist ideologies also. :beli:

:snoop:You are trying to tell a Nigerian American man about Africa. Nigeria's problem isnt white supremacy, its corruption, just as alot of African countries. I have stated several times on here that black people who live in America as a whole can not and should not expatriate to Africa. But i believe that all black people across the globe who are upwardly mobile should be looking to invest and build relationships with African nations like Ghana, Nigeria and Kenya.These country's economies are growing and they are looking for foreign partners who are not white or chinese. This could be the perfect time for African Americans to start investing and eventually moving there.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:snoop:You are trying to tell a Nigerian American man about Africa. Nigeria's problem isnt white supremacy, its corruption, just as alot of African countries. I have stated several times on here that black people who live in America as a whole can not and should not expatriate to Africa. But i believe that all black people across the globe who are upwardly mobile should be looking to invest and build relationships with African nations like Ghana, Nigeria and Kenya.These country's economies are growing and they are looking for foreign partners who are not white or chinese. This could be the perfect time for African Americans to start investing and eventually moving there.
Do you live in America or one of the said countries?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats sad, so thats what it came down to...we gotta move to africa and pretend to be african, just to get married?

thats some sad shyt man.....

why would you pretend, why not just assimilate there... what's wrong with shedding your American consumerist spirit for a natural pragmatic/harmonious one?
America took black peoples soul and made them callous. Yeah white supremecy(sp?) is everywhere BUT people in other parts of the world still have a soul or still have their humanity.