Bedwenching on steroids ...Oh My...A whole new breed is here bros...stay safe

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
The sad thing is not their behaviour but your response to it. You don't know what the fukk to do. You panic, lose composure, start talking about concessions (this is suicide) and wallow in false outrage and self-pity.
It's hard to believe that this, among all other issues, is the thing that most gets under your skin and buries you. Do you guys have balls? It's clear you have dikks; you think with them. But do you have any balls? This is truly sad.

It's like I'm a father watching his sons failing at being. How can one fail to be what they already are? You are black men. No, no one gives a fukk about you, but you. There is no sympathy to be gained or way to morally guilt anyone for sake of you. If you are inadequate you will disappear, and that's a good thing. Embrace it. What's the outrage here? Bedwenching? Read a book, black women have always bedwenched. Women are whores, black women are whores:

"well, not my mother"
Yes your mother too!

You have no women, there is no such thing as "our women" when you are concerned because women are property and your currency buys pretty little. They don't belong to you. That's not offensive, it's fact. Most other groups could take "your women" any day if they really wanted. That's not the first nor second nor third thing that should bother you and boil your blood. What should boil you blood is that other men have you by the balls, that they control and dominate you, that men in your own tribe contribute heavily to your destruction, that your army is in shambles fighting against itself because it's indiscipline and you don't have the will or wisdom to command it. What should really boil your blood is that you are getting fukked so bad many of you are thinking about running away like a bunch of worthless cowards. What should really boil your blood is that you are destined to a life of misery poverty and shame and so are your sons until that you stop existing; and unless you change that day will come.

So here is what you do. You start problem solving and you start performing better; measure you performance and improve it. Not for the sake of black women, no one gives a fukk about black women or white women or anyone with a vagina. For your own sake and will. Start performing better and assemble men of your own tribe with a common purpose, use those human resources and build upon. For yourself. Dump that gynocentric world view "we need to do better for our women" bullshyt and do better for yourself first. Sure, take care of the women who are truly under you and are of use to you. But in regards to education, economics, food production/distribution, and warfare start producing specific metrics and improve performance in those areas. Keep women out or at least at the margins of your movements. Start killing the problematic cultures in your own communities (gang culture, trap culture, fakkit culture, flashing, in short nikka shyt). Be uncompromising when it comes to black masculinity.

"well absalom you ain't saying much that's all very vague"
Yes, it's up to you to muster the will and flesh out the details you c*nts!

Still am not.

My thing is if thats the case. What makes you qualified to talk about any of the bolded. Its one thing to give constructive criticism but you damn near wrote an essay on a people who dont even live in the same country as you :gucci:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
A Yoruba man. I know you're not from Ekiti but thoughts on Fayose?

It's funny you say this because I have aunt who knew him from childhood in Oyo state. To me he's no different than Obasanjo, the fact that men like them could have decades long dealings of corruption and still be "voted in" (which I personally don't believe) says a lot about the current state of Nigeria. Nigeria could be the flagship of a new revitalized Africa but it will take a new generation of politicians who are not tied to corrupt parties or special interests. I'm not going to lie to, I am already financially stable but when I am fully situated financially, I plan on going back permanently and running for office.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
It's funny you say this because I have aunt who knew him from childhood in Oyo state. To me he's no different than Obasanjo, the fact that men like them could have decades long dealings of corruption and still be "voted in" (which I personally don't believe) says a lot about the current state of Nigeria. Nigeria could be the flagship of a new revitalized Africa but it will take a new generation of politicians who are not tied to corrupt parties or special interests. I'm not going to lie to, I am already financially stable but when I am fully situated financially, I plan on going back permanently and running for office.

I have similar ideas about Anambra - although Obiano is a bit more developmental than most governors.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
My post was about your continuous invective against black men, and "black feminism", not your dating habits. The fact you bring that up is just more proof you have no scruples about anything that isn't weird white man worship.

That aside, has anyone ever said you look "off", like your eyes and face indicate mental imbalance? Because they do. Someone can look at you and predict your mental illness.

Exactly. Whenever @WHIPPEDCream is asked this question, she never answers. Her mental illness just glazes over the question like it was never asked.

You're constantly trying to insult my looks and it's pathetic.You're worse than a jealous woman.:mjlol: Are you on your period? Are you ok sis?

What man, when trying to argue a point tries to insult their opponent rather than trying to prove their point?You're a faceless little b*tch, who does not know how to argue which is why I ignore you most of the time.

Now back to the original topic.You & @Cacdestroyer are both idiots.Never did I ever say I hate Black Men.Yes I am a believer in Black feminism, & no I don't care for the "unification," with Black Men.I am not against "unifying," with Black Men, but I don't see it as a prerequisite for Black Women to get their respect & rights.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
The only thing that makes me or anyone else qualified to affirm that two plus two equals four is whether that is a true statement. The same applies here.
If the content defaults to logical fallacy you need only point it out and that refutes my argument faster than questions over authority. The reverse is also true.
Highly questionable. What source or experience are you pulling from?
The whole thing is rather bizarre from my perspective thats all

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're constantly trying to insult my looks and it's pathetic.You're worse than a jealous woman.:mjlol: Are you on your period? Are you ok sis?

What man, when trying to argue a point tries to insult their opponent rather than trying to prove their point?You're a faceless little b*tch, who does not know how to argue which is why I ignore you most of the time.

Now back to the original topic.You & @Cacdestroyer are both idiots.Never did I ever say I hate Black Men.Yes I am a believer in Black feminism, & no I don't care for the "unification," with Black Men.I am not against "unifying," with Black Men, but I don't see it as a prerequisite for Black Women to get their respect & rights.

You spend all your time here 1) bashing black men any reason, like not "protecting black women" or some other such nonsense and 2) pushing white man worship under the guise of black feminism. I won't even reply to any of your jibes about black women's rights because you only post in IR threads here, which presupposes you don't care about black women's rights, you only care about IR.

But going back to my point, you have based black men repeatedly and stated repeatedly that black men aren't your preference. Hence you don't like black men. So why are you here? Go to a cac dominated forum--which you say is your preference--and leave this one. Your trolling here is not needed.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol she deleted the video....smh...evil bytch

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NV its private...which coli female tipped her off @Kant?

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You spend all your time here 1) bashing black men any reason, like not "protecting black women" or some other such nonsense and 2) pushing white man worship under the guise of black feminism. I won't even reply to any of your jibes about black women's rights because you only post in IR threads here, which presupposes you don't care about black women's rights, you only care about IR.

But going back to my point, you have based black men repeatedly and stated repeatedly that black men aren't your preference. Hence you don't like black men. So why are you here? Go to a cac dominated forum--which you say is your preference--and leave this one. Your trolling here is not needed.

Im curious to see what the answer is to this:patrice: