Bedwenching on steroids ...Oh My...A whole new breed is here bros...stay safe

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
probably shouldn't even post this link...but fukk it, we all grown...and everybody should have the right to see this..

this is all that I can find...

but the other thing was a step by step manual that somebody posted...about breeding out minority races....maybe somebody else find it ...i cant

That all over tumblr If you dig deep in the "interracial" hatch tags. You end up in place so like "black spades". :gucci:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I primarily live in the U.S, but travel and work abroad for a good portion of the year. I have lived in Nigeria and Kenya.
Ok. Your advice is only credible if you actually live in the countries you are suggesting FULL TIME. America is this and that, but people from all different countries flock to come here primarily for financial reasons. Only thing free in this country is how you can make money vs other countries.

When you move to a different country for the most part you better have some big time money. Especially if you are black. I'm only speaking for Black Americans, because the culture is different and they are looked at as different than rest of black people from different countries. Other countries it's not so easy to get a job like it is foreigners when they come here. Thus why the are steady coming here.

Every black person I know that left the US either retired and got a pension. Or they had a business or multiple properties sold it. Bought a place in a different country and opened a small business. Bottom line they had some bread and didn't have to worry about shyt.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:martin:Imma stop fukkin with you nikkas on the coli and the videos yall post.

Before my youtube feed had

Dj akademiks videos
Vladtv
Urltv
Fitness videos
Haircut videos
Dancehall and afrobeat music videos
meek mill videos

Now my shyt has
Hotep
Swirl
Short nikka videos videos

Short nikka videos? You short breh :lolbron:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
you need to go back to your first post in this thread and compare it to this one. I believe you said if black men started to doing better (I suppose you meant financially) that black women would support them, but I gave you the example of Asian men who are doing well and their women still shyt on them. If you think black people, or any non white race, are going to somehow wrestle all of the power and money away from the white race, and this scenario not involving a civil war that would probably kill most of us anyway, then I don't know what to tell you.

My advice to you would be to move to an African country and trick the African women there into believing you are an African man

ETA: The main thing you and most people are overlooking is the role of the media is brainwashing black women to believe that they can only find "love" with a white man. I have pointed this out before and until someone with some influence in the media takes it seriously nothing will change. It will continue to get worse, right now whites who control the media repeatedly pair up black women with white men, while at the same time keeping white women away from black men. This is outrageous but until black men en masse grow a spine and fight back they won't stop with this crap
Honestly I don't see this movement of Asian women shytting on Asian men that you speak of. There is no movement of women shytting on their men like BW and it's not even close. My point was really that we would gain more respect from our women if we actually built shyt. If we were more independent and built our communities and businesses, then we would be respected more. The BM is very dependent on white daddy at the moment so if we dependent on another man why would our women look to us when they can just go to the source? Look at our communities and it should be no surprise that our women are on our ass. As far as wrestling power away that's not even an option until we build up enough strength. The BM needs to focus on building strong black families first and foremost. I don't need to go to Africa because I already have my black queen.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Instead of nikkas challenging your opinion for a good debate, they neg you because they don't like your opinion lol some of these cats got hella feminine traits. @Gbedoughboi

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I dont even need to view the video. I just read your comments here. I dont want this shyt messing up my youtube feed.
:martin:Imma stop fukkin with you nikkas on the coli and the videos yall post.

Before my youtube feed had

Dj akademiks videos
Vladtv
Urltv
Fitness videos
Haircut videos
Dancehall and afrobeat music videos
meek mill videos

Now my shyt has
Hotep
Swirl
Short nikka videos videos
You can open youtube in a new incognito tab or private window that won't have you logged into your youtubevaccount nor save your history to keep your feed clean of :scust:shyt like this

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
@WHIPPEDCream doing the white racist's work, just like I said she was doing. Look:

Why do you care about what Black Women with White men do when Black Women with White men are still in the minority? :jbhmm:I'm probably the only Black woman in my family that is probably going to end up marrying a White man.You shape your own reality, you all go out looking for "bed wenching," videos.

Superstar
Daps
Who is she trolling?
this is the same youtuber. she is anti mix racing and interracial dating. i guess she's doing her best impression of a pro-white bw dating wm. at one point i thought she was impersonating bm who give ww the n-word pass.