Bedwenching on steroids ...Oh My...A whole new breed is here bros...stay safe

Caprisun

All Star
Daps
No not really. Black men are not a monolith. I don't like all black men. I like some. I like a few. This is the same way I feel about any other race of men. Some of the men are decent. Most of them are not.
:ehh:
full

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I don't have time to explain this to you. Believe what you want. Do whatever you want to do. Support who you want to support. Save yourself some heartache and stress this year by blocking me. We don't get along obviously and we don't agree on much of anything. Leave me tf alone buddy.
You can't explain because I put you in a corner u cannot get out of :mjgrin:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Real talk the majority of this BM bashing would disappear if we focus on gained power, resources, and take care of BW. We put to much emphasis BW falling in line instead of getting our shyt right and then they will naturally ride for us again. The element we like to dismiss is decades of nikkas doing females dirty. That backlash from that is finally here now.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Real talk the majority of this BM bashing would disappear if we focus on gained power, resources, and take care of BW. We put to much emphasis BW falling in line instead of getting our shyt right and then they will naturally ride for us again. The element we like to dismiss is decades of nikkas doing females dirty. That backlash from that is finally here now.
Asian men are doing better than black men are in this country. How is your mentality working out with them?
giphy.gif

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Asian men are doing better than black men are in this country. How is your mentality working out with them?
They have the highest marriage rate in the country so pretty good. Their women marry white men to secure more resources for the Asian community also. Even the Asian women who marry out don't disrespect AM like BW disrespect us.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
bytch nikkas be negging on here just because you have a difference of opinion. Some of you dudes soft as shyt.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
They have the highest marriage rate in the country so pretty good. Their women marry white men to secure more resources for the Asian community also. Even the Asian women who marry out don't disrespect AM like BW disrespect us.
:francis:

:mjlol::laff::laff::laff:
BW got them beat barely and even thats a strech. And the marriage stat might not be that good of a thing, how many of them settled for AW that were smutted out by cacs?:usure: .

Yea that wont be me