Bedwenching on steroids ...Oh My...A whole new breed is here bros...stay safe

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is the same youtuber. she is anti mix racing and interracial dating. i guess she's doing her best impression of a pro-white bw dating wm.

she isnt anti IR dating, stop. shes anti-BM

even in that video you linked. shes warning BW not to try the fukkshyt they play us with, over to white men. her lowkey ass knows damn well cacs wont tolerare it

Superstar
Daps
she isnt anti IR dating, stop. shes anti-BM

even in that video you linked. shes warning BW not to try the fukkshyt they play us with, over to white men. her lowkey ass knows damn well cacs wont tolerare it

You sure?

:hubie: i saw her referring to mixed race people as dark skinned whites, so I assumed she didn't like them. my bad.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you care about what Black Women with White men do when Black Women with White men are still in the minority? :jbhmm:I'm probably the only Black woman in my family that is probably going to end up marrying a White man.You shape your own reality, you all go out looking for "bed wenching," videos.

My post was about your continuous invective against black men, and "black feminism", not your dating habits. The fact you bring that up is just more proof you have no scruples about anything that isn't weird white man worship.

That aside, has anyone ever said you look "off", like your eyes and face indicate mental imbalance? Because they do. Someone can look at you and predict your mental illness.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem isn't other races of men easily taking our "own" women, the problem is these same women who we share the same genetics and history with wish we were dead. This is the main reason why many of the posters here are mind boggled even the men who date outside the race.
Again black women prefering other men isn't the problem, the problem is them using repulsive racist rhetoric to describe black men.

Exactly. The problem is that black women are treacherous.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
My post was about your continuous invective against black men, and "black feminism", not your dating habits. The fact you bring that up is just more proof you have no scruples about anything that isn't weird white man worship.

That aside, has anyone ever said you look "off", like your eyes and face indicate mental imbalance? Because they do. Someone can look at you and predict your mental illness.

Don't know why she doesn't go and try and sell her wench ass to a cac. Why even post on a supossedly predominant black male forum. I mean you don't fukk with black guys but have got all the time in the world to spend your free time online with black males. Truly a sign of mental illness, and I think she knows how cacs would treat her if she went to their sites lol sad sad wench.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some things in this life are very simple if women like this or similar to her are your worry find a black woman with a strong sexual preference for black men and have a mutual attraction towards one another be a good man in general and great man to her if your over 30 and don't know what being a great man consist of then that might be your downfall because nothing is for certain but :youngsabo:if you have these simple things in a relationship it should be a long happy and healthy one

Many of us have women. This isn't the problem. The problem is anti-black male invective and white supremacy spewing from the mouths of these nuts. They must be silenced.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know why she doesn't go and try and sell her wench ass to a cac. Why even post on a supossedly predominant black male forum. I mean you don't fukk with black guys but have got all the time in the world to spend your free time online with black males. Truly a sign of mental illness, and I think she knows how cacs would treat her if she went to their sites lol sad sad wench.

Exactly. Whenever @WHIPPEDCream is asked this question, she never answers. Her mental illness just glazes over the question like it was never asked.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Take your time and listen to this everyone... it's short but insightful.

I don't advise giving this woman anymore views or hits lest her channel get popular. The title, "Black Male Annihilation is Imminent", says enough about her views. She is trying to make light and advocate killing black children and babies. She's exactly like the crazed bytch in the video and worse, a crazy self-hating genocidal loser. She needs to get her head shot off like that other Nazi.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
The sad thing is not their behaviour but your response to it. You don't know what the fukk to do. You panic, lose composure, start talking about concessions (this is suicide) and wallow in false outrage and self-pity.
It's hard to believe that this, among all other issues, is the thing that most gets under your skin and buries you. Do you guys have balls? It's clear you have dikks; you think with them. But do you have any balls? This is truly sad.

It's like I'm a father watching his sons failing at being. How can one fail to be what they already are? You are black men. No, no one gives a fukk about you, but you. There is no sympathy to be gained or way to morally guilt anyone for sake of you. If you are inadequate you will disappear, and that's a good thing. Embrace it. What's the outrage here? Bedwenching? Read a book, black women have always bedwenched. Women are whores, black women are whores:

"well, not my mother"
Yes your mother too!

You have no women, there is no such thing as "our women" when you are concerned because women are property and your currency buys pretty little. They don't belong to you. That's not offensive, it's fact. Most other groups could take "your women" any day if they really wanted. That's not the first nor second nor third thing that should bother you and boil your blood. What should boil you blood is that other men have you by the balls, that they control and dominate you, that men in your own tribe contribute heavily to your destruction, that your army is in shambles fighting against itself because it's indiscipline and you don't have the will or wisdom to command it. What should really boil your blood is that you are getting fukked so bad many of you are thinking about running away like a bunch of worthless cowards. What should really boil your blood is that you are destined to a life of misery poverty and shame and so are your sons until that you stop existing; and unless you change that day will come.

So here is what you do. You start problem solving and you start performing better; measure you performance and improve it. Not for the sake of black women, no one gives a fukk about black women or white women or anyone with a vagina. For your own sake and will. Start performing better and assemble men of your own tribe with a common purpose, use those human resources and build upon. For yourself. Dump that gynocentric world view "we need to do better for our women" bullshyt and do better for yourself first. Sure, take care of the women who are truly under you and are of use to you. But in regards to education, economics, food production/distribution, and warfare start producing specific metrics and improve performance in those areas. Keep women out or at least at the margins of your movements. Start killing the problematic cultures in your own communities (gang culture, trap culture, fakkit culture, flashing, in short nikka shyt). Be uncompromising when it comes to black masculinity.

"well absalom you ain't saying much that's all very vague"
Yes, it's up to you to muster the will and flesh out the details you c*nts!
:patrice:last time i checked,you werent AA breh