Bedwenching on steroids ...Oh My...A whole new breed is here bros...stay safe

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@WHIPPEDCream

why u so passionate about this topic darling?

something u want to tell us bae?

Daps
Why do you care about what Black Women with White men do when Black Women with White men are still in the minority? :jbhmm:

The fukk type of sense does that make? :why: Especially considering the context of this thread & video?

I don't even see why people tag you in these threads when ALL you do is deflect & try to turn it on black men.

You never call out black women on their behavior (even when they're clearly in the wrong) & I've never seen you condemn white men under any circumstance; at the same time though you never miss an opportunity to show up with your criticism anytime there's a thread of a black male somehow mistreating black women.

Whenever someone tries to point out the hypocrisy of you talking down to black men while insisting white men are better (when in reality they're far more discriminatory towards black women) you quickly make distinctions between the "type" of white males that you like but you don't extend that same courtesy to black men by differentiating between those who are colorstruck c00ns & those who aren't.

Smh, and the worst part of it is you probably think it's okay since you do it under the guise of black feminism or defending/empowering black women.

I'm probably the only Black woman in my family that is probably going to end up marrying a White man.

And yet another post indicating that she dates outside her race.. This shyt is on the verge of being a metal illness at this point. You were exactly the person who I was alluding to in the post I made earlier in this thread. >> http://www.thecoli.com/posts/22933939/

This part of your post had literally nothing to do with the nonsensical point you tried making up above.:skip:

You just wanted to throw it in people's face like you always do but i'll bite anyway.

Y'all love to downplay black women dating interracially by using the relatively low percentage of African-American women married outside their race as some kinda representation of black women all across the world being "loyal" to black men when It doesn't take into account the numerous other countries where black women marry out at much higher rates. Not only that, but y'all stupidly use anecdotal evidence like "none of my female relatives or friends do it so it aint that common". Then there's more obvious factors that you just blatantly ignore, like how alot of white men who date black women do not choose them when it comes to marriage.

Also, FYI: Marriage statistics =/= dating statistics

Lots of black women have dated or been attracted to someone outside of their race in their lifetimes. Doesn't always have to be a white male; it can be Hispanic or another race. Realistically speaking, the rate for how much African-American women have dated out is probably at near the same amount as black men.

Black men may be known to praise PAWGs & Yellabones in their rap songs but you see what happens when black women get their own platforms & soapboxes though, right? Literally non-stop white boy worship. A common theme with Black feminists & Black female SJWs who are supposedly "pro-black" is that they are bedwenches. We see this literally all the time.
You think it's simply a coincidence that a black female dominated forum like Lipstickalley practically has the reputation of worshiping white males? Is it also just a mere coincidence that they display many of the same characteristics that you come over here & falsely accuse black men of being the only ones of having? Everything you complain about on here can be found way more frequently over there: Colorism, praising other races & even derogatory remarks towards the opposite gender (e.g. "Dusty", "Ashy", & "Negro Male" among various others) are terms I've noticed them using in reference to black males specifically. Oh, but I guess it should all be swept under the rug & we should stick to the narrative of black women being loyal to only black men & less colorstruck than them all because...
...African-American women marry out at a lesser rate than African-American men & their platforms have less notability. :leon:

Black women aren't innocent even if we were to talk about real life situations. You & I both know this. :comeon:

There's dark-skinned black males out there who've been insulted by black women but i'm sure your victimhood googles only limit your ability to see things down to your own narrow perspective.

There's alot of intra-division between black women too. That's what I find funny about black feminism. Y'all act like black women have solidarity when that couldn't be further from the truth.
Black women dragged Gabby Douglas for having "nappy edges" & created a petition for Beyonce to comb Blue Ivy's naturally Kinky hair.

Black women play a huge part in indoctrinating their children with self-hate by wearing weave & perming their daughters hair at young ages but y'all aint tryna acknowledge that though.

You shape your own reality, you all go out looking for "bed wenching," videos.

My god.. the irony in this coming from you of all people.:snoop:
I think we've already established the fact that you're a hypocrite so how's about we establish few more things, shall we? :mjgrin:
I personally think you would've ultimately chose to marry a white man anyway -- regardless of how black men treat you.:yeshrug:

It's obvious that you're deeply insecure about your dark-skin tone..
..and not only that, but your facial features as well, which is why you cover your nose in every picture you upload.:manny:

You're an attention-seeker who resents the fact that you aren't coveted or praised as much as the women you're secretly envious of are.

You find amusement in provoking negative reactions out of people (specifically black men on this forum) due to your fukked up, sadistic personality which is why I have no sympathy for you.

Alot of black men here are lenient with you since you also claim to be open to dating black men in the midst of your white male worship but I aint the one bih.:umad:

And you know what else I think? Black men are just a stepping stone for you in all of your attention-seeking endeavors (since in your mind any attention is good attention), so you settle down with them for the time being since you don't have the confidence to approach the white men who you actually prefer. Idk... I could be wrong, but can you really blame me for thinking this way after the 100 or so amount of posts you made caping for them just this past week. Don't think I've ever seen you speak so positively of black men before.
:jbhmm:

Would I also be wrong to assume you want your babies to naturally have the loose textured curls reminiscent of the weaves you put in your head?
Once again.. this all could be very far-fetched but it's the impression you give me.

One thing i'm sure about though is most of your diatribes against black men are more of a projection of your own insecurities than anything. :coffee:

None of it seriously matters to me in the end. I just hope karma comes around & you finally find your "type" of white guy only for him to later tell you
that you're too dark-skinned for his liking.:hubie:

You're dismissed.
Now get the fukk on somewhere with that foolishness.:camby:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
The fukk type of sense does that make? :why: Especially considering the context of this thread & video?

I don't even see why people tag you in these threads when ALL you do is deflect & try to turn it on black men.

You never call out black women on their behavior (even when they're clearly in the wrong) & I've never seen you condemn white men under any circumstance; at the same time though you never miss an opportunity to show up with your criticism anytime there's a thread of a black male somehow mistreating black women.

Whenever someone tries to point out the hypocrisy of you talking down to black men while insisting white men are better (when in reality they're far more discriminatory towards black women) you quickly make distinctions between the "type" of white males that you like but you don't extend that same courtesy to black men by differentiating between those who are colorstruck c00ns & those who aren't.

Smh, and the worst part of it is you probably think it's okay since you do it under the guise of black feminism or defending/empowering black women.

And yet another post indicating that she dates outside her race.. This shyt is on the verge of being a metal illness at this point. You were exactly the person who I was alluding to in the post I made earlier in this thread. >> http://www.thecoli.com/posts/22933939/

This part of your post had literally nothing to do with the nonsensical point you tried making up above.:skip:

You just wanted to throw it in people's face like you always do but i'll bite anyway.

Y'all love to downplay black women dating interracially by using the relatively low percentage of African-American women married outside their race as some kinda representation of black women all across the world being "loyal" to black men when It doesn't take into account the numerous other countries where black women marry out at much higher rates. Not only that, but y'all stupidly use anecdotal evidence like "none of my female relatives or friends do it so it aint that common". Then there's more obvious factors that you just blatantly ignore, like how alot of white men who date black women do not choose them when it comes to marriage.

Also, FYI: Marriage statistics =/= dating statistics

Lots of black women have dated or been attracted to someone outside of their race in their lifetimes. Doesn't always have to be a white male; it can be Hispanic or another race. Realistically speaking, the rate for how much African-American women have dated out is probably at near the same amount as black men.

Black men may be known to praise PAWGs & Yellabones in their rap songs but you see what happens when black women get their own platforms & soapboxes though, right? Literally non-stop white boy worship. A common theme with Black feminists & Black female SJWs who are supposedly "pro-black" is that they are bedwenches. We see this literally all the time.
You think it's simply a coincidence that a black female dominated forum like Lipstickalley practically has the reputation of worshiping white males? Is it also just a mere coincidence that they display many of the same characteristics that you come over here & falsely accuse black men of being the only ones of having? Everything you complain about on here can be found way more frequently over there: Colorism, praising other races & even derogatory remarks towards the opposite gender (e.g. "Dusty", "Ashy", & "Negro Male" among various others) are terms I've noticed them using in reference to black males specifically. Oh, but I guess it should all be swept under the rug & we should stick to the narrative of black women being loyal to only black men & less colorstruck than them all because...
...African-American women marry out at a lesser rate than African-American men & their platforms have less notability. :leon:

Black women aren't innocent even if we were to talk about real life situations. You & I both know this. :comeon:

There's dark-skinned black males out there who've been insulted by black women but i'm sure your victimhood googles only limit your ability to see things down to your own narrow perspective.

There's alot of intra-division between black women too. That's what I find funny about black feminism. Y'all act like black women have solidarity when that couldn't be further from the truth.
Black women dragged Gabby Douglas for having "nappy edges" & created a petition for Beyonce to comb Blue Ivy's naturally Kinky hair.

Black women play a huge part in indoctrinating their children with self-hate by wearing weave & perming their daughters hair at young ages but y'all aint tryna acknowledge that though.

My god.. the irony in this coming from you of all people.:snoop:
I think we've already established the fact that you're a hypocrite so how's about we establish few more things, shall we? :mjgrin:
I personally think you would've ultimately chose to marry a white man anyway -- regardless of how black men treat you.:yeshrug:

It's obvious that you're deeply insecure about your dark-skin tone..
..and not only that, but your facial features as well, which is why you cover your nose in every picture you upload.:manny:

You're an attention-seeker who resents the fact that you aren't coveted or praised as much as the women you're secretly envious of are.

You find amusement in provoking negative reactions out of people (specifically black men on this forum) due to your fukked up, sadistic personality which is why I have no sympathy for you.

Alot of black men here are lenient with you since you also claim to be open to dating black men in the midst of your white male worship but I aint the one bih.:umad:

And you know what else I think? Black men are just a stepping stone for you in all of your attention-seeking endeavors (since in your mind any attention is good attention), so you settle down with them for the time being since you don't have the confidence to approach the white men who you actually prefer. Idk... I could be wrong, but can you really blame me for thinking this way after the 100 or so amount of posts you made caping for them just this past week. Don't think I've ever seen you speak so positively of black men before.
:jbhmm:

Would I also be wrong to assume you want your babies to naturally have the loose textured curls reminiscent of the weaves you put in your head?
Once again.. this all could be very far-fetched but it's the impression you give me.

One thing i'm sure about though is most of your diatribes against black men are more of a projection of your own insecurities than anything. :coffee:

None of it seriously matters to me in the end. I just hope karma comes around & you finally find your "type" of white guy only for him to later tell you
that you're too dark-skinned for his liking.:hubie:

You're dismissed.
Now get the fukk on somewhere with that foolishness.:camby:

Let's see here:
  • Accused of being insecure & hating my dark skin and features (which doesn't even relate to the topic at hand)
  • Accused of "secretly," being envious of women who are not Black.
  • Accused of self hatred because of weave
  • Accused of wanting curly headed mixed kids.
:coffee: Yes, you pretty much hit every go-to response a Black woman is given regardless of what she is saying.Congrats!

Black men do 100x times worse than anything Black Women have ever done and ever will do, which is why I take the stance I have.I think I stated a long time ago the only group of people I am willing to defend hard to the core are Black Women.I don't defend White Men or Black Men, two groups who don't do sh*t for Black Women.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
You spend all your time here 1) bashing black men any reason, like not "protecting black women" or some other such nonsense and 2) pushing white man worship under the guise of black feminism. I won't even reply to any of your jibes about black women's rights because you only post in IR threads here, which presupposes you don't care about black women's rights, you only care about IR.

But going back to my point, you have based black men repeatedly and stated repeatedly that black men aren't your preference. Hence you don't like black men. So why are you here? Go to a cac dominated forum--which you say is your preference--and leave this one. Your trolling here is not needed.

Accusing Black men of not protecting Black Women is "bashing," them? :pachaha:That's not a deliberate insult, that is a truth & clearly other Black Women feel the same.But of course, Black Women's feelings are only allowed to be valid if you as a Black Man agree that they are valid.

& I don't care about White Men, you do.You and those on here are more obsessed with White men than "bed wenches," are.& I have had plenty of diverse conversations about Black Women outside of IR dating.You don't know what other forums I post on, you don't know what kind of dialogues I have in real life.You really think I'm going to discuss issues surrounding Black Women with Black MEN?:dead: F*ck no.

& I never said I don't like Black Men, I have never stated that. I've said multiple times I like all Men.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

:huhldup: oh my....i didnt go digging for this btw...i try my best to avoid this type of shyt now..i dont want it in my head.....

but one her videos came up after a another video, usually i skip but i let it play, the video was odd....so I opened her profile and found this. can say mental illness is real

and somebody posted a link on here...where white supremacist are actually passing notes on how to turn out bw and make them against BM. Basically turning them into sex salves and breeding with them to have mixed children to preserve the white race....yeah this rabbit hole is deep....

all im saying is becareful, its going to get real spooky during this Trump era...its going to be hell on earth....every got a beast inside of them, and they come in the appearance of "normal"

obviously MOST black woman arent like this (right? :lupe:) so this probably like a small niche thing but these monsters exist....this sytem got black people , both men and women ALL fukkED UP....c00ns, toms, bedwenches...and now SUPER SAYIAN BENWENCHES...these hoes are something new...they're beyond team swirl...team swirl was PG13...these chicks might need a new name.

read their comments man

"The stupid ass apes in the comments lmfao. They always show how truly retarded black males really are. They had NO PROBLEM with the other video of a non black woman calling people nikkas laying next to a black male, but now let the same be applied to a white man laying in bed with a black woman and suddenly it's you're a "race traitor" and a "bedwench" and you're guilty of black genocide. Lmfao. Is it any fukking wonder why the black community has been fukked for over 500 years? Black men are beyond retarded. They are fukking RETARDED."

imagine this lady being your nurse man...spooky huh?

Thank god you like dikk huh

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
You don't trash people 24/7 then turn around and ask them to "defend" you. That is Life Lessons 101. Why don't you ask Hispanic men or White men to defend you? After all we live in a "post racial" society, according to swirlers like you. So why, in this society where race doesn't matter, should black men defend you merely because you are black?

When have I asked Black Men to defend Black Women?The only person I expect to defend Black Women are other Black Women, it has always been that way.If you don't believe me, look at the text of our Black Women ancestors.I have literally been saying the same things they have said.

Fannie Barrier Williams, 1905: “Too many colored men entertain very careless, if not contemptible opinions of the colored girls...no protection against the libelous attacks on their characters, and no chivalry generous enough to guarantee their safety against man’s inhumanity to women. Is the colored man brave enough to stand out and say to all the world, "Thus far and no farther in your attempt to insult and degrade our women"?...Let her be loved, admired, encouraged, and above all things heroically protected against the scorn and contempt of men, black as well as white."

Black Women been hip to this sh*t long before you and I. :mjlol: & It's f*cking pathetic that this topic from 1905 is still relevant in 2017.Black Women are finally speaking against Black Men openly and publicly, which should have been happened way before now.

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Interviewed with a bedwench today and didn't get the job. It's hilarious because she was nice to me but her handshake wasn't matching her smile and I left knowing I wouldn't get the job even though I know I interviewed perfectly. The pay was great and she didn't want to see a masculine black man get their money up, this is motivation though.

Edit: I'm trying not to be salty but I'm going to tell the hard truth, a black person has NEVER given me an opportunity. At my current job, I was actually under qualified but a white guy gave me the chance to enhance my life. Then when I get a job where I'm possibly over qualified, I interview with a black person and I don't get the job. At my previous job, I had experience but not enough to come in at the max rate of pay but guess who did that for me? A white woman...

smh... Although I know y'all don't want to admit it, this is the reality for black men.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I just heard of this dude (Coen Naninck) on a Youtube channel, but I live in the same country. I looked up his supposed company "Curvy Shrine", to see if it's registered at The Chamber of Commerce KVK (Kamer van Koophandel), and his supposed company is not registered. He's a scam artist and another DJ Jason Pope case!

And he's not that poppin'

Coen Naninck YouTube Channel Analytics Report - PLAYBOARD

Last edited: