Bedwenching on steroids ...Oh My...A whole new breed is here bros...stay safe

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
oh really?

Tell me if Asian men were doing well, and they are, why would their women need to marry out to give money to their communities?

And btw Asian women who screw white men absolutely trash Asian men[/QUOTE Because he who has the power gets too pick of the women. The fact that white men control the world gives them the leverage of picking any woman they want. So since white men are interested in Asian women they pull hella Asian females. Once we get on top again we will have all races of women begging to marry black men.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
probably shouldn't even post this link...but fukk it, we all grown...and everybody should have the right to see this..

this is all that I can find...

but the other thing was a step by step manual that somebody posted...about breeding out minority races....maybe somebody else find it ...i cant
That site look like some shyt that low selfasteem cac's like to visit to feel good about themselves :heh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Us non c00n AA need to make a mass exit to ghana

Nowhere on earth is safe from white supremacy. With climate change, imperialism of whites and the Chinese, with skin bleaching overtly popular overseas, we gotta fight white supremacy and not just run away from it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I expect this to become more and more prevalent As the economy tanks

Trust me, the whites that are motivated by the new wind of racism and white power, are not even gonna seek bedwench c00n hoes anymore.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
oh really?

Tell me if Asian men were doing well, and they are, why would their women need to marry out to give money to their communities?

And btw Asian women who screw white men absolutely trash Asian men
It's really not that complicated breh. He who has the power gets top pick of the women. White men whole the majority of the power and since they are into Asian women they pull them at a high rate. Women aren't complicated. They submit to power. This is why most Asian women will be looked down upon if they marry us but cheered for if they marry a white man. It's all about power. Our women are on our ass because of many reasons but power contributes to them being quick to be submissive with white men but giving us a hard time.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
I
There's many of them like that on youtube. Especially the msarchduchess person.
Fam that whole sector of black YouTube is anti black as hell. You have black people openly speaking harshly about each other PROUDLY,combined with the fact that you have racist non blacks also chiming in on black conversation getting 100 of likes on their comments. That side of black YouTube is toxic and, is why I stopped frequenting it because it was rubbing off on me little by little, almost to the point where I started seeing black women as non blacks.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I

Fam that whole sector of black YouTube is anti black as hell. You have black people openly speaking harshly about each other PROUDLY,combined with the fact that you have racist non blacks also chiming in on black conversation getting 100 of likes on their comments. That side of black YouTube is toxic and, is why I stopped frequenting it because it was rubbing off on me little by little, almost to the point where I started seeing black women as non blacks.
Yeah I agree. It's bad especially with many people of egypt ann's ilk. In fact, look at her subscriptions and you will see the anti-black men youtubers. There is a huge host of them.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Yeah I agree. It's bad especially with many people of egypt ann's ilk. In fact, look at her subscriptions and you will see the anti-black men youtubers. There is a huge host of them.
Exactly, thats why I say we should only get with positive like minded black folks and leave those mentally deranged fools with non blacks, I mean that's who they prefer anyway.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Some strong minded black men are able to deal with the trials and tribulations of dating a black woman without hurting or murdering us. I know this concept seems foreign to you but I promise you these type of men do exist. :ehh:
:mjlol:

Trials n tribulations my ass...... this trick gotta be a troll.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Is she really black?

I hear a voice but don't see a person

Shyt might even be a paid endorsement

I dunno, I can usually tell man... :patrice: she sounds black. But you never know, these cacs got superpowers when it comes to mimicking black women on everything from hair to clothing. Voices might just be next on some terminator shyt