Be honest, do you think Microsoft will make another console?

Do you think Microsoft will make another console?

• Yes, of course

• Yes, but it won’t be a traditional console

• Naw, they’re cooked

Results are only viewable after voting.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
As a console, I feel that the Xbox Series X is near flawless. Hardware peeps did their job. Everyone else slipped along the way. When you've lost a person like me, one that buys more games than I realistically have time for and gave a lot of grace, I don't know what to say for you.

After that multiplatform conference in January, I realized that this HD console life wasn't for me and for the third and final time, retreated home to PC. As of today, the only consoles I'll get going forward are Nintendo consoles.

For the rest of the year, I'm only getting 4 more games on my Xbox and 7 in total on console. That's crazy to me.

Madden 2025 by way of the MVP Bundle with EA College Football 25 (Digital)
NBA2K25 Hall of Fame Edition (Digital)
Metaphor Collector's Edition (Physical)
Assassin's Creed Shadows Collector's Edition (Physical)

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (Physical)
Mario & Luigi: Brotherhood (Physical)

Astro Bot (Physical)

Just like everything else, they are paid off and I keep it moving but that console haul is very light right now.

I've spent the majority of my time and money this year, acquiring my console library on Steam (Approaching 200 games so far on Steam this year). I currently have just as many games preordered on Steam as I do at Gamestop and that's only because for the games I want, the option to preorder isn't available.

All of this to say, they've squandered a lot of goodwill and I don't foresee them ever getting it back. The corporate people have their hands entangled in it now. Just keep dropping those games day and date on Steam and I'm good.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Why would they? A Firestick 4k is $18...a generic Bluetooth controller is $10...it's $30 for an Xbox. And that's not even counting laptops, tablets, phones, or any other devices that are ALL an Xbox.

Microsoft literally told us from the start of this gen that they weren't concerned with selling consoles because this was the route they were going to take...

rdj

Pro
Daps
They put so much money and energy behind gamepass thinking people wanna transition to an all digital system but they didnt learn from amazon stadia?!?:mjlol: then they said our competition isnt sony.... Its Netflix...:mjlol: nikka what?!? They called us crazy telling them its not the move but look at them now. Nutella on a rampage and wants his money back so now they gotta get that bread no matter what...:mjlol:
Nikka the only next gen system you own is a series s. Whats all this kekeing about? :what:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. Console still makes up a huge chunk of their Store revenue. They’ll have to make a console to maintain that for at least another generation.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Maybe on last console. But console aren’t the future, cloud gaming is.

Sony hasn’t had a console worth buying since ps2.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
As a console, I feel that the Xbox Series X is near flawless. Hardware peeps did their job. Everyone else slipped along the way. When you've lost a person like me, one that buys more games than I realistically have time for and gave a lot of grace, I don't know what to say for you.

After that multiplatform conference in January, I realized that this HD console life wasn't for me and for the third and final time, retreated home to PC. As of today, the only consoles I'll get going forward are Nintendo consoles.

For the rest of the year, I'm only getting 4 more games on my Xbox and 7 in total on console. That's crazy to me.

Madden 2025 by way of the MVP Bundle with EA College Football 25 (Digital)
NBA2K25 Hall of Fame Edition (Digital)
Metaphor Collector's Edition (Physical)
Assassin's Creed Shadows Collector's Edition (Physical)

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (Physical)
Mario & Luigi: Brotherhood (Physical)

Astro Bot (Physical)

Just like everything else, they are paid off and I keep it moving but that console haul is very light right now.

I've spent the majority of my time and money this year, acquiring my console library on Steam (Approaching 200 games so far on Steam this year). I currently have just as many games preordered on Steam as I do at Gamestop and that's only because for the games I want, the option to preorder isn't available.

All of this to say, they've squandered a lot of goodwill and I don't foresee them ever getting it back. The corporate people have their hands entangled in it now. Just keep dropping those games day and date on Steam and I'm good.
@iceberg_is_on_fire has fallen

I repeat @iceberg_is_on_fire has fallen

MS is in the dumps right now . Company wide.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Of course they will. Folks said the same thing about surface devices.

No way a subscription platform isn’t going to release hardware.

You can watch prime on any device, but alas, they have a whole array of useless fire sticks and directs.
Netflix, their "main competitor" :mjlol:, doesn't have a platform.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nikka the only next gen system you own is a series s. Whats all this kekeing about? :what:

still doesnt change what i said tho...:mjlol:

I'm waiting for GTA 6 to cop a ps5...:childplease: so what you mad for nikka???!