Be honest, do you think Microsoft will make another console?

Do you think Microsoft will make another console?

• Yes, of course

• Yes, but it won’t be a traditional console

• Naw, they’re cooked

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yes giz, sarah bond said so herself they are hard at work on next gen during that last showcase

Sarah Bond dodges questions on Xbox studio closures | Page 7 ...

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Nintendo is the top gaming company and they switched over to handheld already.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They put so much money and energy behind gamepass thinking people wanna transition to an all digital system but they didnt learn from amazon stadia?!?:mjlol: then they said our competition isnt sony.... Its Netflix...:mjlol: nikka what?!? They called us crazy telling them its not the move but look at them now. Nutella on a rampage and wants his money back so now they gotta get that bread no matter what...:mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Of course they will. Folks said the same thing about surface devices.

No way a subscription platform isn’t going to release hardware.

You can watch prime on any device, but alas, they have a whole array of useless fire sticks and directs.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I just bought a Series S for my spare bedroom and another TV. I got all 3 systems now but the PS5 is taking priority in the living room with the LG 65inch oled. I got the cheap xbox cause I know I'm not gonna play it much but gamepass is piff, there was about 5 games on there that I thought about buying for the ps5 but didn't now I can play for the low