Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Played the demo for this recently. Elements of the dice rolling mechanic reminded me of Disco Eylsium a little bit. Game seemed cool, but I don't think the turn based combat was my cup of tea. Also felt like the demo didn't really go in depth with the controls or chracater stats but maybe that was user error
Don't make the mistake I did by rushing through. Act 2, and im going to start again.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Did I do something wrong Wyll only has level 4 spells?
Warlocks only cast at their highest level. All spells they have are upcast to that level. It's useful if you take the right spells. It's... not if you don't though.

Pro-tip: hold person is worth it's weight in gold on a warlock. By 4th level, it targets 3, you get 2 casts of it per short rest so 6 casts before a long rest. 18 people paralyzed = winning most things you engage in. As long as they're people. Hold Monster shows up later

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Having a child and putting hours in a game is hard….had to go many days not playing due to parenthood. But I’m finally at the point where I can confront the elder brain…
Me right now. Have an almost 4 month old. Been playing mostly weekend nights. fukking up my sleep schedule right now because I’m addicted to this game lol. Cant game much on the main tv so have gotten used to playing remote on my laptop.

This game is great. Think I’m getting towards the end of act 1. Been in the underdark for a while now. Not a big fan of this place, imma be honest.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Currently on my first play through

Half Elf Half Drow Female Fighter later switched to Paladin

I tried to do a Evil Dark Urge play through at the same time but I’ll wait till I finish the first one

Who do you have in your party as a Paladin?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I've done three this far. My very first run, a do everything run (or as much as I can run) and a Durge tactician run. I still want to do an Honor mode run tho. Just need to research builds and find the time.

This game is too addicting. I did 2 playthroughs as a good fighter and paladin and made it to to the beginning of act 3. I just started an evil playthrough as a drow warlock/sorcerer