Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Only just getting karlach so far she's more memorable than most videogame PROTAGONISTS. :wow:

This Astarion MF getting too bold. :dame:

I regret that I took so long to pick her up.

Wyll tried to dance with me. Told him I was good on that :dame:

Breh gave me the most severe :mjcry: expression. Left him out of the party since. Thinking of letting Mizora have her way with him but I don't think Karlach would approve.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Karlach is the goat. When I started this time I went and got her immediately although the fight with those dudes were rough. When I made it into the grove Wyll’s bytch ass wasn’t there and I’m thinking. “Good. Won’t have his punk ass macking on me:whew:

Next time I went to sleep he pulled up to my camp anyway :why:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Karlach is the goat. When I started this time I went and got her immediately although the fight with those dudes were rough. When I made it into the grove Wyll’s bytch ass wasn’t there and I’m thinking. “Good. Won’t have his punk ass macking on me:whew:

Next time I went to sleep he pulled up to my camp anyway :why:
happened to me this run too.

Karlach was tryna talk me down but... nah. Cuz got folded, bled out and put in the traveler's chest

Him and Lach prolly canon relationship since they seem to get close if you don't pick either of them personally, so I got that on up out the way.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished the story. I took over the world, I ruled everything :demonic:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personality-wise, Minthara is who Lae'zel pretends to be
Romancing both shows where the differences is. Lae'zel softens and has her crisis of faith and being.
Minthara even firmly nestled in Tav's lap will still be yandere as fukk.

Lae'zel was outchea blushing like a schoolgirl over kisses by act 2; Minthara was treating me taking heads like foreplay

Where the hell did you find Minthara? Cause I haven't met her. I finished the story and took over the world as a villain.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Finally learned what the guardians deal was. This shyt all makes sense now :francis:

Illithreh was way out of line wearing that robe with the nipples all poked out during that one scene. My guardian was thick ass amazon demon bytch. I feel deceived and bamboozled. Defrauded even.

Bro was really adamant about me eating those tadpoles too. Why? So I can catfish brehs in their dreams as well? Maaaan, fukk you

I'm not tryna hear shyt no more :to:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Played the demo for this recently. Elements of the dice rolling mechanic reminded me of Disco Eylsium a little bit. Game seemed cool, but I don't think the turn based combat was my cup of tea. Also felt like the demo didn't really go in depth with the controls or chracater stats but maybe that was user error