Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I don't think I'll ever be able to recruit Minthara in a legit manner brehs :mjcry:

It's impossible for me to do an evil playthrough
Its possible. Imma mostly good and I save the grotto but I posed as a baddie to get into the goblin camp. I knocked out Minthara, stripped her and killed the other leaders. Act two she was alive and coppin pleas for the zombie dude. I was still posing as a baddie so they said I could decide what to do with her. I free her and we came back and spun the block. I'm trynna smash her now in act 3.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Personality-wise, Minthara is who Lae'zel pretends to be
Romancing both shows where the differences is. Lae'zel softens and has her crisis of faith and being.
Minthara even firmly nestled in Tav's lap will still be yandere as fukk.

Lae'zel was outchea blushing like a schoolgirl over kisses by act 2; Minthara was treating me taking heads like foreplay

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Minthara: I been feeling you:shaq:

Me:I been seeing someone(ShadowHeart):hubie::mjgrin:

Minthara: Well you can have me now:demonic:

Me:But Shaowheart:lupe::whoa:

Minthara: :ufdup::mjlit:
hearing Minthara talk about how she sees the other companions, and looking at their characteristics... Minthara washing Jenevelle in a 1-on-1 easy lmao.

I think she might have just Deebo'd your Tav from Shadowheart and you let it happen bruh :russ:

Let them hos fight and always remember: you the prize! :russ:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Once I get my pc situation figured out, I'm gonna jump back into this. I'll probably try durge, but we'll see. I think I've given it enough time from when I beat it to now. shyt's just a good game. It really is a generation defining game :blessed:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Reached act 3 on my third playthrough. I'm a college of swords bard multiclassed with a few levels Paladin. Got the AoE spells with tough weapon damage:birdman: also have an extra action left at the end of my turn to heal anyone in my party needing it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once I get my pc situation figured out, I'm gonna jump back into this. I'll probably try durge, but we'll see. I think I've given it enough time from when I beat it to now. shyt's just a good game. It really is a generation defining game :blessed:

What's the problem with your PC?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What's the problem with your PC?
Everything is fukking up. I have no idea. I can't even get into the bios and my mobo won't recognize my keyboard :mjcry:

I'm just going to part it out and sell the things I don't think are broken. I bought all new shyt, and I'm building another high-end water cooled, rig. Throwing my previous build in the bushes is very disappointing, as it was an $8k build. My new build is gonna cost my a little more than $8k too. Pc gaming sucks at times. :mjcry:

At least I have 128gb of ram I know works, and my 4kx2 super ultrawide. The shytty part is the 5090 will likely come out this fall, which I'll buy of course. If I could wait until then for a new pc, I would, but I can't wait that long to not have a gaming pc or desktop. shytty :mjcry: