Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, Minthara’s sex scene is filthy

:whew:

Tieflings gettin dat work every playthrough from now on

:shaq:

Minthara givin that drow neck :noah:

Also I'm still in my first playthrough (am in lower city, all my nikkas are level 12), am about to slide on the hag Ethel and put that bytch away FOR GOOD **Umar voice**

Last edited:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
there's a trick to the bath in the area that'll have it work like the restore points around illithid tech - give you healing and spell slots back.
I'm low on fire resistance items too will have to mess around with everyone's spells. I cleared the whole House of Hope so I'll go back to the bath. Thanks breh

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shadowheart literally drunk a bloated beast under the table. The shyt literally killed him :picard:

She for the streets :wow:
:mjlol:

When Shadowheart outright said she was down with bannging the dark skinned elf twins at Sharess' caress I realized she was a freak :wow:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Got the vault pass to go downstairs. There is a huge main vault. Astarion is that dude to crack a safe, only thing you gotta roll a 99. The code is in the bankers office upstairs, have to find a way in there

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Got the vault pass to go downstairs. There is a huge main vault. Astarion is that dude to crack a safe, only thing you gotta roll a 99. The code is in the bankers office upstairs, have to find a way in there
basically you have to roll a nat 20, or get the code

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Had to finally put and end to Raphael's fukkery. I gave Korilla and Yurgir a chance to get on the winning team but they made their choice. If I passed the check for Yurgir would he stay an ally? I about lost it when I heard this nikka Raphael singing on the track :dead:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Had to finally put and end to Raphael's fukkery. I gave Korilla and Yurgir a chance to get on the winning team but they made their choice. If I passed the check for Yurgir would he stay an ally? I about lost it when I heard this nikka Raphael singing on the track :dead:
if you pass the check Yurgir fights on your side

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Yurgir'll pull up for you in the finale and will switch up on Raf. He's a good bruh to have on your side if for nothing than that he keeps his word. He good folk, as far as hellbeasts go :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
So yea, I have hooked up with just Shadowheart. Next thing I know, im following her around telling her how special she is and where our "romance" is going. I can't even respect myself after this. Next play through is going to be different. Even Karlach won't throw me any

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I wanna start playing this in March when I take some days off. How many bugs and issues will I encounter if I cop on the PS5? :patrice:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I wanna start playing this in March when I take some days off. How many bugs and issues will I encounter if I cop on the PS5? :patrice:
They just pushed a huge bug fix today actually. should be stable