Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Still on my first playthrough, I don't want it to end so I'm dragging through trying to do everything possible in act 3 lol. Orin is testing my patience though.

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
Still on my first playthrough, I don't want it to end so I'm dragging through trying to do everything possible in act 3 lol. Orin is testing my patience though.
Smh that's exactly what I'm doing. Just wandering around... I already know my 2nd playthrough is gonna be crazy.... I missed a lot my first run

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
How many you do? And what classes?

I still haven’t finished one.
I made it to the beginning of Act 3 as a good paladin using illithid powers and as a good fighter without illithid powers.
I just started an evil play through as warlorck/sorcerer multi class.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Shadowheart literally drunk a bloated beast under the table. The shyt literally killed him :picard:

She for the streets :wow:
I just did this :wow:

Am I “officially” in act II?

I noticed I can fast travel and I might need to
go back to the crèche to kill them fukk nikkas. I tried doing it once and noticed halsin left my party

Am I able to go back and do this?

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Idk but you should go back and do it asap. Not only for story reasons but you generally should try and finish the entire 1st act map before you get locked out.

Also, there is specific gear in the creche that can make some classes become extremely lethal.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
It is early in the game, but when you enter the Blighted Village make sure to fully explore all the buildings. There is a necrocomican type book, and a small quest that will lead you to the well in the middle of town. Got down and fight the spider. Get some pretty good stuff.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I made it to the Raphael fight and will get washed without a long rest option. Would rather not reload a save 3 hours ago. Party is running out of spells. Any tips for this fight?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I made it to the Raphael fight and will get washed without a long rest option. Would rather not reload a save 3 hours ago. Party is running out of spells. Any tips for this fight?
there's a trick to the bath in the area that'll have it work like the restore points around illithid tech - give you healing and spell slots back.