Ayesha Curry sees a SHIRTLESS breh and pretends to takes her RING OFF on LIVE TV

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Pretty sad that somebody gotta spell it out slowly for cats. I pray you ‘what’s the big deal’ cats choose wisely .

And I don’t mean that condescendingly, I genuinely hope you get a good one bc for some women this type stuff doesn’t exist. They are perfectly fine being ‘just’ a wife .

But with modern women? Oh ‘competing’ between partners is real. I’ve heard it from the horses mouth from a divorced woman i was dating who’s a high earner. She said her relationship turned into competition and resentment

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I had an ol girlfriend and we used to joke like that. Well, I was at least joking.

We were both at a couples' gathering at a friend's crib. A dude was there who happened to be single and he felt he was intruding because he was single. This chick of mine gonna say "You can rent me for tonight. Pull up a seat. Jeffrey won't mind."

I'm sitting there like
tenor.gif

That very next week, I take the day off work to relax and enjoy the air. I see her car parked in Nelson Park. She not in there. I see 2 ppl walking along the lake. It's her and that dude.

I went home and waited for her. When she walked in the door, I thought I'd be mad, but I WAS TURNED THE fukk ON.

We fukked and I nutted so quickly at the thought of her cheating on me.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I had an ol girlfriend and we used to joke like that. Well, I was at least joking.

We were both at a couples' gathering at a friend's crib. A dude was there who happened to be single and he felt he was intruding because he was single. This chick of mine gonna say "You can rent me for tonight. Pull up a seat. Jeffrey won't mind."

I'm sitting there like
tenor.gif

That very next week, I take the day off work to relax and enjoy the air. I see her car parked in Nelson Park. She not in there. I see 2 ppl walking along the lake. It's her and that dude.:bryan:

I went home and waited for her. When she walked in the door, I thought I'd be mad, but I WAS TURNED THE fukk ON.

We fukked and I nutted so quickly at the thought of her cheating on me.

Ayye yo :dead:

bruh said ‘son have you been drinking and driving :ufdup: ……that shyt fun as a mfer!’ :russ: