Ayesha Curry sees a SHIRTLESS breh and pretends to takes her RING OFF on LIVE TV

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Remember when you promoted and gave credence to the notion that Black Men were the white men of our communities?

"Gets caught saying dumb shyt, deflects by making up shyt"

Look, if you feel insecure as a man that's your issue. Lashing out at every woman on TV isn't gonna somehow remove than insecurity. Nothing Ayesha Curry or Michelle Obama said made your life any better or worse, your reactions just make you look really whiny.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
You can tell what nikkas be real life doormats. They be like what’s the big deal she just joking. You don’t let your bytch openly flirt with nikkas in your face.

Man fukk outta here. Have your some respect for yourself and be a man. I would’ve been toss her stupid ass to the bushes when she said that stupid shyt about wanting attention from other men. :camby:

Said the guy that isn't worth nowhere near half a billion :mjlol:

A guy who's worth more money than your whole (I don't even have to go there) AND is regarded one of the if not THE BEST shooter in NBA history, a lock for the hall of fame, and hasn't even shown signs of decline, and we ainy even got to his off the court business potential... Going by your logic he's a fukkin "doormat" because he's not all emotional about his woman joking around on a daytime TV show???

Foh nikka lol

If that's your definition of "a man" hey :manny:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know about "lets". Maybe he does what he wants but she strikes me as the type to file for divorce and take everything if she was found to be sharing.
Married brehs living in hostage situations :wow:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
18 pages, hundreds of furious replies over a soft daytime tv joke
tlr going out sad.:snoop:
Yall keep on saying "its a joke" like as if most women wouldn't get equally mad at their husbands doing this

This is a female-ass response my nikka. It's okay for women to have dignity and self-respect, but when men have it, it's "stop being so sensitive, it's a joke, down be sassy"