Ayesha Curry sees a SHIRTLESS breh and pretends to takes her RING OFF on LIVE TV

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
She ain’t worried about him doing shyt, which is why she can act like that. There’s no fear there, of being replaced or anything. Everyone has shyt to loose, there’s cats who don’t gaf and will throw it all away. Then there’s the safe ones that stay in line and will deal with whatever.

This is the answer.

If you want to marry or otherwise share assets with a woman, she should FEAR you.

I dont have to like it or "agree" but it's the only check on the current legal system i can think of.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had an ol girlfriend and we used to joke like that. Well, I was at least joking.

We were both at a couples' gathering at a friend's crib. A dude was there who happened to be single and he felt he was intruding because he was single. This chick of mine gonna say "You can rent me for tonight. Pull up a seat. Jeffrey won't mind."

I'm sitting there like
tenor.gif

That very next week, I take the day off work to relax and enjoy the air. I see her car parked in Nelson Park. She not in there. I see 2 ppl walking along the lake. It's her and that dude.

I went home and waited for her. When she walked in the door, I thought I'd be mad, but I WAS TURNED THE fukk ON.

We fukked and I nutted so quickly at the thought of her cheating on me.
R.20df0705ae0afc8a6bc2f726f85359ed

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
nikkas acting like straight up bytches these days lol

I'm in the bizzaro world because this wouldn't gain any traction anywhere just 10 years ago.

This Redpill/Gender War shyt got these mfs in a chokehold. People are fake mad about the silliest and pointless shyt for forced discourse.

Actually this would gain traction, it only seems that way because things have gotten worse.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nikkas acting like straight up bytches these days lol

I'm in the bizzaro world because this wouldn't gain any traction anywhere just 10 years ago.

This Redpill/Gender War shyt got these mfs in a chokehold. People are fake mad about the silliest and pointless shyt for forced discourse.
Bro what? This would be on every tabloid cover in the supermarket 10 years ago

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: I’m married and I would never do some goofy shyt like this and publicly disrespect my wife.
That’s you fam. You don’t know what Steph tolerates from his woman. He probably doesn’t care really. There’s couples outchea who down to cuck and it works for them. Whatever works for your marriage.

:yeshrug: