Ayesha Curry sees a SHIRTLESS breh and pretends to takes her RING OFF on LIVE TV

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I had an ol girlfriend and we used to joke like that. Well, I was at least joking.

We were both at a couples' gathering at a friend's crib. A dude was there who happened to be single and he felt he was intruding because he was single. This chick of mine gonna say "You can rent me for tonight. Pull up a seat. Jeffrey won't mind."

I'm sitting there like
tenor.gif

That very next week, I take the day off work to relax and enjoy the air. I see her car parked in Nelson Park. She not in there. I see 2 ppl walking along the lake. It's her and that dude.

I went home and waited for her. When she walked in the door, I thought I'd be mad, but I WAS TURNED THE fukk ON.

We fukked and I nutted so quickly at the thought of her cheating on me.
:dead:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had an ol girlfriend and we used to joke like that. Well, I was at least joking.

We were both at a couples' gathering at a friend's crib. A dude was there who happened to be single and he felt he was intruding because he was single. This chick of mine gonna say "You can rent me for tonight. Pull up a seat. Jeffrey won't mind."

I'm sitting there like
tenor.gif

That very next week, I take the day off work to relax and enjoy the air. I see her car parked in Nelson Park. She not in there. I see 2 ppl walking along the lake. It's her and that dude.

I went home and waited for her. When she walked in the door, I thought I'd be mad, but I WAS TURNED THE fukk ON.

I think they got a word for this :dame:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

I'm sitting there like
tenor.gif

Buckeye posts always catch me off guard :dead:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

I'm sitting there like
tenor.gif

Breh I'm really starting to question whether you're even an adult. I can't imagine a grown ass man hunched over his computer typing the shyt that you post. :dead:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
shyt he married a bird, this is to be expected from the look at me! types.

Reminds me of a wedding I went to where the bride and her daughter got on stage and started ass out twerking after the ceremony :mjlol:

Bozos they’re like “They just havin fun” like I told who I was with…you can be a clown at your own expense, not when you representing me.

She ain’t worried about him doing shyt, which is why she can act like that. There’s no fear there, of being replaced or anything. Everyone has shyt to loose, there’s cats who don’t gaf and will throw it all away. Then there’s the safe ones that stay in line and will deal with whatever.

I’m a petty nikka from a lineage of the pettiest nikkas so you wanna have me looking like a clown im a make it my life’s goal to make you feel worse than dog shyt when that retribution comes and that’s well known from jump.

Yea this is minor but in the grand scheme of things is telling.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:usure: He aint $160 m fine. :ufdup:

As of 2023, Curry's net worth is estimated to be around $160 million, making him one of the richest athletes in the world. Curry's salary is the largest contributor to his net worth, as he is one of the highest-paid players in the NBA.
:laff: :laff::laff::laff:Should’ve known you would bring us back to reality