Ayesha Curry sees a SHIRTLESS breh and pretends to takes her RING OFF on LIVE TV

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Yall keep on saying "its a joke" like as if most women wouldn't get equally mad at their husbands doing this

This is a female-ass response my nikka. It's okay for women to have dignity and self-respect, but when men have it, it's "stop being so sensitive, it's a joke, down be sassy"
It’s such an odd phenomenon to me lmao. Men are truly optimistic when it comes to relationships

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I had an ol girlfriend and we used to joke like that. Well, I was at least joking.

We were both at a couples' gathering at a friend's crib. A dude was there who happened to be single and he felt he was intruding because he was single. This chick of mine gonna say "You can rent me for tonight. Pull up a seat. Jeffrey won't mind."

I'm sitting there like
tenor.gif

That very next week, I take the day off work to relax and enjoy the air. I see her car parked in Nelson Park. She not in there. I see 2 ppl walking along the lake. It's her and that dude.

I went home and waited for her. When she walked in the door, I thought I'd be mad, but I WAS TURNED THE fukk ON.

We fukked and I nutted so quickly at the thought of her cheating on me.
I did not, COULD NOT, expect what was going to happen as I read this post :dead:

Xcenai

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Caribbean
I had an ol girlfriend and we used to joke like that. Well, I was at least joking.

We were both at a couples' gathering at a friend's crib. A dude was there who happened to be single and he felt he was intruding because he was single. This chick of mine gonna say "You can rent me for tonight. Pull up a seat. Jeffrey won't mind."

I'm sitting there like
tenor.gif

That very next week, I take the day off work to relax and enjoy the air. I see her car parked in Nelson Park. She not in there. I see 2 ppl walking along the lake. It's her and that dude.

I went home and waited for her. When she walked in the door, I thought I'd be mad, but I WAS TURNED THE fukk ON.

We fukked and I nutted so quickly at the thought of her cheating on me.

nikka what the fukk

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
It’s such an odd phenomenon to me lmao. Men are truly optimistic when it comes to relationships
Some of them are optimistic, some are simps, and some are also just very prideful and stubborn, and refuse to believe that their girl would be disrespectful to them