Ayesha Curry sees a SHIRTLESS breh and pretends to takes her RING OFF on LIVE TV

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Knowing that people already make these jokes, she should have avoided it knowing the attention it would get. We can all agree that she's a dummy at least.

I don't think she is "dumb"

When Russell Simmons let his wife develop baby phat, the marriage went downhill..

She wants out of Steph shadow, but how does that happen in a way that the "respect" factor of the marriage dosent get compromised?

If steph was no job,dikk slanging married with children era Jefferson, it wouldn't be an issue cuz he playing with house money..

But steph got a multi-millionaire bag, so her being in a single woman setting doing that is wild...

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
This happened 2 years ago for the nikkas fake mad about this

Looking at the whole vid it really wasn’t that bad

Yea that lil clip look crazy but the longer version made it clear it was just jokes :ehh:

Yea I’m Colonel of the simp brigade :mjgrin:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I had an ol girlfriend and we used to joke like that. Well, I was at least joking.

We were both at a couples' gathering at a friend's crib. A dude was there who happened to be single and he felt he was intruding because he was single. This chick of mine gonna say "You can rent me for tonight. Pull up a seat. Jeffrey won't mind."

I'm sitting there like
tenor.gif

That very next week, I take the day off work to relax and enjoy the air. I see her car parked in Nelson Park. She not in there. I see 2 ppl walking along the lake. It's her and that dude.

I went home and waited for her. When she walked in the door, I thought I'd be mad, but I WAS TURNED THE fukk ON.

We fukked and I nutted so quickly at the thought of her cheating on me.
Ayo I had to look at the username like :dwillhuh:

Then saw who it was :mjgrin:
“Recent episode”.

Yo- am I tripping? Is this not an old clip from “The Real”, which is canceled??
This was years ago

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Her husband slim not brolic. Plus he a soft light skin against helping homeless.

These roided up oafs on insta got the game fukked up. Dude is in amazing shape :dead:

Idk about his softness or the homeless shyt I only watch boxing, mma and wrestling :manny: I know the nikka plays basketball and is a good 3pt shooter.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I had an ol girlfriend and we used to joke like that. Well, I was at least joking.

We were both at a couples' gathering at a friend's crib. A dude was there who happened to be single and he felt he was intruding because he was single. This chick of mine gonna say "You can rent me for tonight. Pull up a seat. Jeffrey won't mind."

I'm sitting there like
tenor.gif

That very next week, I take the day off work to relax and enjoy the air. I see her car parked in Nelson Park. She not in there. I see 2 ppl walking along the lake. It's her and that dude.

I went home and waited for her. When she walked in the door, I thought I'd be mad, but I WAS TURNED THE fukk ON.

We fukked and I nutted so quickly at the thought of her cheating on me.
dead-lmao.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Is that you Jamele?

Remember when Michelle Obama said she made the right decision to sacrifice her own career to help her husband instead, and you got angry because you don't think women should use the word "sacrifice" when it comes to deferring their lives for their husbands? :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Remember when Michelle Obama said she made the right decision to sacrifice her own career to help her husband instead, and you got angry because you don't think women should use the word "sacrifice" when it comes to deferring their lives for their husbands? :mjlol:

Remember when you promoted and gave credence to the notion that Black Men were the white men of our communities?