Ayesha Curry sees a SHIRTLESS breh and pretends to takes her RING OFF on LIVE TV

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Knowing that people already make these jokes, she should have avoided it knowing the attention it would get. We can all agree that she's a dummy at least.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I had an ol girlfriend and we used to joke like that. Well, I was at least joking.

We were both at a couples' gathering at a friend's crib. A dude was there who happened to be single and he felt he was intruding because he was single. This chick of mine gonna say "You can rent me for tonight. Pull up a seat. Jeffrey won't mind."

I'm sitting there like
tenor.gif

That very next week, I take the day off work to relax and enjoy the air. I see her car parked in Nelson Park. She not in there. I see 2 ppl walking along the lake. It's her and that dude.

I went home and waited for her. When she walked in the door, I thought I'd be mad, but I WAS TURNED THE fukk ON.

We fukked and I nutted so quickly at the thought of her cheating on me.
fukk kinda cuck shyt is this??

JNew

Superstar
Daps
The Coli loves gossip and chatty patty behavior.

We don’t know what her and curry’s act like behind closed doors. Steph might be even worse. Some couples just have that type of relationship.

But that’s why curry beaten down that broad daily and y’all stuck gossiping about his wife.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Showed this to my wife just to see if maybe the coli was thinkin to deep about it. Or just to see if i could be a GMB candidate😅. She was like fukk no, she would never disrespect our marriage like that. She didn’t find it funny at all.
My Wife said exact same thing lol . Some couples be real familiar with other people about how they talk about they partners to be fair I guess. Anytime we have been around another married couple, they often say demeaning shyt about eachother in “joke” form. Lol. That’s not our style

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Women get away with stuff like this. Its “funny”

Let Chloe Bailey come out in a bathing suit and Steph attempt to remove his wedding ring.

Jamele Hill would have a career resurgence with the think pieces she’d publish. She might even win a Pulitzer

The desperation to be the victim in every situation gets tiring eventually, right?

I mean, as a man doesn't it feel at least a little bit unnatural to whine your way through life on the daily even for shyt that has no impact on you whatsoever?

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
I had an ol girlfriend and we used to joke like that. Well, I was at least joking.

We were both at a couples' gathering at a friend's crib. A dude was there who happened to be single and he felt he was intruding because he was single. This chick of mine gonna say "You can rent me for tonight. Pull up a seat. Jeffrey won't mind."

I'm sitting there like
tenor.gif

That very next week, I take the day off work to relax and enjoy the air. I see her car parked in Nelson Park. She not in there. I see 2 ppl walking along the lake. It's her and that dude.

I went home and waited for her. When she walked in the door, I thought I'd be mad, but I WAS TURNED THE fukk ON.

We fukked and I nutted so quickly at the thought of her cheating on me.
:deadrose:I should stop reading the coli while I'm at work