• Nah he gotta listen. CJ is where he wants to be

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • Fam I might actually be older than you, don’t lil bro me after a loss

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
This is not Wendy’s or Target :heh: To lead a group of testosterone fueled nggas in they 20s pause takes a different mentality. It takes balance of humility but also ego. After a loss with a ngga your age in your face is NOT the time to be the lil homie.

And I don’t care who he is. You not bout to son be bruh im better than you. If you don’t think your QB needs that mentally you never played sports. Nggas expect Caleb to be in awe of CJ

And the irony of all this is what keeps coming up with Bryce Young? Lost confidence. Who’s currently playing like a MVP? Baker Mayfield. They tried to dim his light too now that same energy is ‘baker being baker. We love baker’. :comeon: Never lose who you are.
This isn't that serious. Caleb's response was fine and if anyone knows that, it's CJ. CJ had some words of encouragement and Caleb thanked him. Players talk after the game all of the time. Better to hear some information from another NFL QB than some coach or GM that never played in the league.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
You mean when BOB made them stupid ass trades that fuccked the team up and then got his dumbass fired five games in? :unimpressed:
so is it a fukked up team or "built to win" team ? :dahell:

youre grasping at straws right now. no one believed or said texans had talent before stroud was picked. nico collins wasnt viewed as anything. defense was in shambles.

texans ranked 30th in BOTH offense and defense in 2022
the texans in 2022 fielded ONE pro bowler in Laremy Tunsil...thats your "built to win" team ? :camby:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dudes really about to crash out over Caleb Williams having two bad games as a rookie against two top 5 defenses and JF looking like a competent game manager. Im not saying caleb is going to be a god but all these knee jerk threads have a huge chance to backfire :mjlol:

HE BETTER BECOME A GOD.
THATS LITERALLY THE REASON
WE DRAFTED HIM

:devil:
:evil:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Dudes really about to crash out over Caleb Williams having two bad games as a rookie against two top 5 defenses and JF looking like a competent game manager. Im not saying caleb is going to be a god but all these knee jerk threads have a huge chance to backfire :mjlol:

That’s sports culture in general now. If folk don’t like you, if they have chosen a side, you are NEVER getting them to break character. Jayson Tatum won a fukking title and became the butt of jokes

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they need to drastically alter their offense to find a way to pass protect better, whatever that was this past Sunday is completely unacceptable. he will get the ball out fine with adequate protection

They got Swift out there and he sucks at pass protection. Don't know why they didn't sign a RB who could help with that.

Yall dont take advice from people at your job who've been there longer than you?

Age aside, stroud knows what it is to play a full season, he was trying to keep with real with that diva ass nikka

Terrible comparison when they're competing against each other. Same job but they're not co-workers.

Saying, "stop taking those hits" was a crazy way to approach him. Nobody wants to hear that when they got beat up all game especially when he had no control over his protection.

CJ was trying to keep him from getting down on himself but being a second year player I don't think he understands there's a better way to talk to someone. Holla at him off the field when the cameras aren't around.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
This is not Wendy’s or Target :heh: To lead a group of testosterone fueled nggas in they 20s pause takes a different mentality. It takes balance of humility but also ego. After a loss with a ngga your age in your face is NOT the time to be the lil homie.

And I don’t care who he is. You not bout to son be bruh im better than you. If you don’t think your QB needs that mentally you never played sports. Nggas expect Caleb to be in awe of CJ

And the irony of all this is what keeps coming up with Bryce Young? Lost confidence. Who’s currently playing like a MVP? Baker Mayfield. They tried to dim his light too now that same energy is ‘baker being baker. We love baker’. :comeon: Never lose who you are.
it still applies

No one is saying be in awe of CJ, just listen. You nikka jump the shark so fast. If you think this was anyone trying to son caleb you're crazy

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Just seen this last night.

I might have to smack a nikka who ain't done sht and talking to me like we both pretty much didn't just get here.
Or CJ actually won a Superbowl or something.

And the nikka knows he's micd up. Smh
This is nasty cornball work.
Didn't know much about CJ before this but definitely can see what type nikka he is.

The fukk is this Nikka babbling about?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
it still applies

No one is saying be in awe of CJ, just listen. You nikka jump the shark so fast. If you think this was anyone trying to son caleb you're crazy

Lol he did listen though. Dapped him n said thanks. What more should he have done there iyo?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
For anyone who thinks this is harsh, you’re blinded by the fact CJ is deemed likeable and Caleb isn’t

Imagine the roles are reversed. Imagine Caleb actually becomes good and next year he does this to idk a still struggling Bryce young. Caleb would be getting flamed as pompous and a tryhard. And people would run to Bryce aide like he’s a child (like they are now ,bc he can’t possibly just be ass on his own merit)

QB optics and picking and choosing is always funny

Thats all it is... narrative.
And that's another reason why I woulda just smack the sht out of Stroud.

That nikka is trying to play in my face like he's the good guy trying to give big brother advice. And Caleb the diva that needs a big bro cause he's a diva
nikka... please get the fck out here