Votes: 33 68.8%
  • Fam I might actually be older than you, don’t lil bro me after a loss

Votes: 15 31.3%

• Total voters

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
With what talent and y’all kept Luke bum ass too he was set up to fail nobody is giving Justin 50 million lmao he couldn’t even come to the table asking for that. Again you could’ve kept him and let Caleb sit and learn. Y’all gonna have more talent and the same outcome as last year imagine being happy with that. If Justin had this talent yall make the playoffs last year. Yall brought in one wr who btw had his best season ever with fields and the rest of the wrs were a bunch of scrubs clearly because the GM thought the room was so weak he went and got another pro bowler and spent a first round pick on a wr but you saying yall brought in all this help stop it he had this same exact line you now saying is so terrible

You said he had no weapons and they didnt try to help him. Blatantly false. Kmet is also a good TE and mooney is cooking in ATL bu bu bu no weapons. I like JF and thought he got a raw deal in some ways but some of his faults lie on him as well. I hope he becomes who we thought he would be in PA :blessed:

Its okay to just say you didnt watch the games. Your phone isnt going to explode my guy.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Sht be real low key and high key toxic in the gym lol
I know it's like that in every high level gym, locker room and playing field every where

Yeah u gotta be extra careful around “giving advice” to certain nikkas in combat gyms :mjlol:

Some dudes just are not for it at all.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yeah u gotta be extra careful around “giving advice” to certain nikkas in combat gyms :mjlol:

Some dudes just are not for it at all.

A super fact... That sht is almost definitely gonna start a problem. Or at least bad energy

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:Goatcj: @Silkk lil hoe, lemme holla at you real quick :BustCaleb:
heart.png

This little nikka hot heart huh?