• Nah he gotta listen. CJ is where he wants to be

Votes: 33 68.8%
  • Fam I might actually be older than you, don’t lil bro me after a loss

Votes: 15 31.3%

• Total voters

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah thats cool and all but you dont think Caleb knows taking 7 sacks a game isnt sustainable. If he really want to lace him with game its going to take longer than 26 seconds
top.
Not just that but its stupid ass advice. Like Caleb is out there trying to take those hits :mjlol:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Yeah thats cool and all but you dont think Caleb knows taking 7 sacks a game isnt sustainable. If he really want to lace him with game its going to take longer than 26 seconds

Cj whether intentional or not was lil broing him after the worst game of his life probably and then all he did was say aight bet dap him up n be on his way. All this weird ass psycho analyzing is over the top.
Of course there's a point to be made on whether CJ delivered it the right way but that's not the point you made when responding to my post.

I'm saying it wasn't just some goofy bullshyt advice because these guys today are taking killshots now from dudes 260 running 4.5s. Caleb aside, it can be a big mental switch to go from styling on em since the sandlot to giving yourself up on plays you're used to keeping alive. Lamar Jackson has spoken a lot about he's had to train with intent on how he anticipates and takes hits and gives himself up at this level, which is why it looks like he never gets hit clean even when he's getting busy in traffic.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Not just that but its stupid ass advice. Like Caleb is out there trying to take those hits :mjlol:
I'm a USC breh too so I'm coming at it from wanting to see Caleb stay healthy. Put the piss poor offensive line play aside and there were still plays where he was too casual about the way he allowed himself to get hit. Like when he would chill by the sideline instead of decisively getting the fukk out of bounds. That's not him "trying" to take the hit but it's also not taking care of himself. Even if it's close and they throw the flag those are still hits he didn't have to eat.

This is literally shyt that every QB with foot talent is forced to learn coming into the league, regardless of the situation they land in. Do your shyt but it's levels to the speed, anticipation and urgency that they gotta adjust to.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Just seen this last night.

I might have to smack a nikka who ain't done sht and talking to me like we both pretty much didn't just get here.
Or CJ actually won a Superbowl or something.

And the nikka knows he's micd up. Smh
This is nasty cornball work.
Didn't know much about CJ before this but definitely can see what type nikka he is.

For anyone who thinks this is harsh, you’re blinded by the fact CJ is deemed likeable and Caleb isn’t

Imagine the roles are reversed. Imagine Caleb actually becomes good and next year he does this to idk a still struggling Bryce young. Caleb would be getting flamed as pompous and a tryhard. And people would run to Bryce aide like he’s a child (like they are now ,bc he can’t possibly just be ass on his own merit)

QB optics and picking and choosing is always funny

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you learned everything you need to know about someone from a 10 second clip?

how was he "taking" sacks? did you watch the game? the OL was atrocious

They're not watching games or looking at anyone break down the tape. People criticizing him based on false narratives.

"Stop taking sacks" as if it's that simple when your O-line is playing like this:

He's not even holding on to the ball there. The line is getting beat from the snap and he can't rid of the ball if the routes haven't had time to develop.

He's doing well when the line does their job:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They're not watching games or looking at anyone break down the tape. People criticizing him based on false narratives.

"Stop taking sacks" as if it's that simple when your O-line is playing like this:

He's not even holding on to the ball there. The line is getting beat from the snap and he can't rid of the ball if the routes haven't had time to develop.

:mjlol:

Stop taking those hits bro

:troll:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Get my USC breh away from that dog shyt team called the Bears. nikkas were puffing their chests out in the offseason now copping pleas.

The O line was horrible, the wrs couldn’t hold their blocks, DJ Moore was either hurt or half assing routes, and if there was a gap open Swift wasn’t running through it.

It’s gonna be practically impossible for a QB to properly develop in these circumstances. But the Bears gonna Bear. They don’t deserve good QB play

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

they need to drastically alter their offense to find a way to pass protect better, whatever that was this past Sunday is completely unacceptable. he will get the ball out fine with adequate protection

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Yall dont take advice from people at your job who've been there longer than you?

Age aside, stroud knows what it is to play a full season, he was trying to keep with real with that diva ass nikka
Yeah, from people at my job. Not people at the rival company that do my job and that have only been there a year.

If CJ tried to have a micd up moment that's corny. I'm as skeptical of USC qb’s as the next guy but idk what Caleb was supposed to do there.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yall dont take advice from people at your job who've been there longer than you?

Age aside, stroud knows what it is to play a full season, he was trying to keep with real with that diva ass nikka

This is not Wendy’s or Target :heh: To lead a group of testosterone fueled nggas in they 20s pause takes a different mentality. It takes balance of humility but also ego. After a loss with a ngga your age in your face is NOT the time to be the lil homie.

And I don’t care who he is. You not bout to son be bruh im better than you. If you don’t think your QB needs that mentally you never played sports. Nggas expect Caleb to be in awe of CJ

And the irony of all this is what keeps coming up with Bryce Young? Lost confidence. Who’s currently playing like a MVP? Baker Mayfield. They tried to dim his light too now that same energy is ‘baker being baker. We love baker’. :comeon: Never lose who you are.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Caleb Williams just took a L on national TV, looked terrible in doing so and literally got the shyt beat out of him in the process.

CJ did what he was supposed to, and Caleb should take the advice. But I... understand if he's not trying to hear it IMMEDIATELY after how that game played out.

Probably not how I handle it in that situation, but I understand. :hubie: