• Nah he gotta listen. CJ is where he wants to be

Votes: 33 68.8%
  • Fam I might actually be older than you, don’t lil bro me after a loss

Votes: 15 31.3%

• Total voters

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Silkk my mans and nem but that Texans team has been assgrease for a few years. The best thing that could've happened is Lovie winning the last game of the season before last. :heh:
Them nikkas was tanking. Why you think they even hired him?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Just seen this last night.

I might have to smack a nikka who ain't done sht and talking to me like we both pretty much didn't just get here.
Or CJ actually won a Superbowl or something.

And the nikka knows he's micd up. Smh
This is nasty cornball work.
Didn't know much about CJ before this but definitely can see what type nikka he is.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Everybody got that friend that’s a year older that acts like he’s 10 years older than you:mjlol:

CJ was just trying to help . Caleb seems like he thinks he’s better than he really is .

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Everybody got that friend that’s a year older that acts like he’s 10 years older than you:mjlol:

CJ was just trying to help . Caleb seems like he thinks he’s better than he really is .

Nah ... one nikka is trying to dap and go about his business to think about a lost. The other nikka is acting like he's better than he really is.

Sun ain't on that level to be trying to bug bro, son a nikka or give out wisdom.
Especially on a live mic.

If you're really being genuine. He see him later, no cameras or mic. Or u message the nikka.
Caleb probably would have respected that more.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
For reference, this is how 5 time (at the time) champ and consensus goat Tom Brady interacted with Pat Mahomes after their first game

This Ngga is old enough to be Mahomes DAD yet treated him with more dignity and grownness than CJ did Caleb

Also a few years later Mahomes mentioned Brady came to him in the locker room to give advice.

It’s baffling to me so many people see no issue with CJ sonning buddy like this :heh:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Yeah so much game. Hey stop getting sacked bro. No shyt :mjlol:
It's a huge scrap heap of formerly shiny new QB toys who didn't learn those "nikka this ain't college" common sense lessons. Tua's brain been toast and he still won't stop taking unnecessary hits.

And it ain't about sacks, dude was also getting lit up casually getting out of bounds.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Just seen this last night.

I might have to smack a nikka who ain't done sht and talking to me like we both pretty much didn't just get here.
Or CJ actually won a Superbowl or something.

And the nikka knows he's micd up. Smh
This is nasty cornball work.
Didn't know much about CJ before this but definitely can see what type nikka he is.
:mjtf: :dahell:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It's a huge scrap heap of formerly shiny new QB toys who didn't learn those "nikka this ain't college" common sense lessons. Tua's brain been toast and he still won't stop taking unnecessary hits.

And it ain't about sacks, dude was also getting lit up casually getting out of bounds.

Yeah thats cool and all but you dont think Caleb knows taking 7 sacks a game isnt sustainable. If he really want to lace him with game its going to take longer than 26 seconds

Cj whether intentional or not was lil broing him after the worst game of his life probably and then all he did was say aight bet dap him up n be on his way. All this weird ass psycho analyzing is over the top.