Votes: 31 67.4%
  • Fam I might actually be older than you, don’t lil bro me after a loss

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
so is it a fukked up team or "built to win" team ? :dahell:

youre grasping at straws right now. no one believed or said texans had talent before stroud was picked. nico collins wasnt viewed as anything. defense was in shambles.

texans ranked 30th in BOTH offense and defense in 2022
the texans in 2022 fielded ONE pro bowler in Laremy Tunsil...thats your "built to win" team ? :camby:

Ok great so you just contradicted yourself and proved their point that the Texans were no longer good :mjlol:
They were always a QB away :unimpressed:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yall dont take advice from people at your job who've been there longer than you?

Age aside, stroud knows what it is to play a full season, he was trying to keep with real with that diva ass nikka
It's clear many of y'all never played a competitive sport beyond little league.

:hhh:

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Thats all it is... narrative.
And that's another reason why I woulda just smack the sht out of Stroud.

That nikka is trying to play in my face like he's the good guy trying to give big brother advice. And Caleb the diva that needs a big bro cause he's a diva
nikka... please get the fck out here

Exactlyyy

Only a non-athlete would see this and be like ‘good. Please give me more we advice sir’. :bryan:

Only an athlete would understand why Chris Paul and other players don’t let nggas tap them on the head. Or that KG story he’s told a million times how Pippen brushed him off and it made him turn from fan to demon time :pachaha:

All these logical ass takes in here man it takes a completely different mindset to be out there it is no place for playing the son

Braman

Superstar
Daps
it still applies

No one is saying be in awe of CJ, just listen. You nikka jump the shark so fast. If you think this was anyone trying to son caleb you're crazy

Bro I’m not even exaggerating, but even telling a ngga to “just listen” is disrespect :bryan:

It’s disrespectful to my craft to think you have something in 30 seconds after a game that is the magic elixir.

And we haven’t even talked about the content! Forget the sack part, my man doubled back to say ‘whatever you need, is in you:mjtf: ngga I’ll kill you fukk outta my face CJ :heh: Like I don’t got no daddy at home tf

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
You dudes can google this. Stroud is about a month and a half older.
I googled it before I posted and put that for exaggeration. The point was they’re around the same age and that nikka wasn’t tryna hear that shyt.

did I read somewhere that last week the Bears oline statistically had one of the worst NFL showings of all time in terms of QB pressure?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Exactlyyy

Only a non-athlete would see this and be like ‘good. Please give me more we advice sir’. :bryan:

Only an athlete would understand why baker mayfield used to be the same way as Caleb (and how now it’s applauded). Only an athlete would understand why Chris Paul and other nba players don’t let nggas tap them on the head. Or that KG story he’s told a million times how Pippen brushed him off and it made him turn from fan to demon tim

All these logical ass takes in here man it takes a completely different mindset to be out there it is no place for playing the son

All that and some nikka.
At a certain level of sports, competition is gritty.
And people be playing mind games and sht.

U gotta be extremely confident as a QB, PG or any sport where it's just u by yourself.
No one can Son u. Or they'll have a mental edge on u. And more narrative will be made about u.

I stopped by my old gym a few times a few years ago. Working out. Hitting the bag checking out some of the new guys. Working with some of the kids and young guys.
Didn't really wanna spar but if a nikka ask me for some work, I'll give him a few rounds. It's whatever.

So I was just sparring a few young guys. And I got out the ring. My homie was about to get in the ring. The kid he was gonna spar was taking long.
So he asked did I want to get in with him.
He's like twice my size but that ain't nothing
I said "fck it, let's go".
So when I step in the ring he says some sht like "oh don't worry, we'll go light"

I look at that nikka dead in his MFing face. "Bruh ain't no going light. We gone work."
What he said was kinda light hearted, and what I said was kinda light hearted, but ain't nothing really innocent. Everybody got an ego.
And people will try to play u even in an innocent looking way.
U gotta stay on your confident alpha type sht. That's how these athletes even get to the highest levels to began with.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The only difference is one landed on an already built to win team. Put him in Chicago, Jacksonville, or Carolina and see how it goes :unimpressed:

The Texans was built to win now :mjlol:

The Texans rise came out of nowhere and wasn’t people just talking about how Caleb was coming into one of the better situations for a rookie QB in years:mjlol:

Yall know yall can put the spin on a story,

Braman

Superstar
Daps
So when I step in the ring he says some sht like "oh don't worry, we'll go light"

I look at that nikka dead in his MFing face. "Bruh ain't no going light. We gone work."
What he said was kinda light hearted, and what I said was kinda light hearted, but ain't nothing really innocent. Everybody got an ego.

And people will try to play u even in an innocent looking way.
U gotta stay on your confident alpha type sht. That's how these athletes even get to the highest levels to began with.

Yep. This real shyt.

The avg fan does not understand that. They think Jordan and Kobe are the only players to ever exist with that type of fire. :snoop:And that you need to be deferential to better players. They don’t understand that even the 12th man on the bench beat a million to 1 odds to get there, they confident and competitive too

Reminds me of Steve kerr’s story about gettin punched by Jordan. Mike was talkin shyt and Kerr talked it right back. ‘I have a competitive insecurity….i may not beat you but I’m gonna fight you every time’. :mjcry:

Let these nggas tell it he shoulda just LISTENED to what Mike was saying :snoop:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yep. This real shyt.

The avg fan does not understand that. They think Jordan and Kobe are the only players to ever exist with that type of fire. :snoop:And that you need to be deferential to better players. They don’t understand that even the 12th man on the bench beat a million to 1 odds to get there, they confident and competitive too

Reminds me of Steve kerr’s story about gettin punched by Jordan. Mike was talkin shyt and Kerr talked it right back. ‘I have a competitive insecurity….i may not beat you but I’m gonna fight you every time’. :mjcry:

Let these nggas tell it he shoulda just LISTENED to what Mike was saying :snoop:

More facts.... all facts

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
lmao. no one expected houston to win more than 5-6 games last year. now he landed on a team built to win lmao

The Texans was built to win now :mjlol:

The Texans rise came out of nowhere and wasn’t people just talking about how Caleb was coming into one of the better situations for a rookie QB in years:mjlol:

Yall know yall can put the spin on a story,

These mfs be on shrooms, pills or sum shyt

Where the narcan when ya need it

duck-smoking-foden.gif