• Fam I might actually be older than you, don’t lil bro me after a loss

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
:russ: Caleb wasn’t trying to hear that shyt at all.

CJ’s early success has made it hard on these young QBs.

Let the Texans make it to the AFC Championship game. :wow:

Bryce Young will forever be tied to CJ because of what’s going on with the Panthers and Caleb is looking rough out here.
Better not happen :ufdup:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
CJ wasn't tryna lil bro him but Caleb wasn't tryna hear that shyt which is a bad look, CJ Stroud just had one the most successful rookie seasons ever and is already a top QB .

Caleb out here doing 360s into his OL and throwing into double teams.

Cut the ego, it's okay to listen especially when it's an elite player.

Really ODD look.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
1726702049436.png
Aye, lil nikka. Lemme holla atchu right quick
1726701694625.png
Some smilies for you to use @smitty22
:mjgrin:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
CJ was being generous in that moment…I don’t think he tried to lil bro Caleb intentionally but it looked that way by how it was captured on video.

Its only been 2 weeks so I’ll give Caleb the benefit of the doubt because he has a weak O-Line and no type of running game.

This gonna be a losing season for Chicago. I want to see how Caleb handles it throughout the year. His personality is a lot different than Fields. The team had love for Fields and wanted to him to stay. Caleb seem like the type that could be divisive in the lockeroom but we’ll see.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
It's bc Stroud lead with the "you gotta stop taking them hits"

Caleb should listen, but had CJ lead off with something other than a platitude, I think Caleb wouldn't have pulled away.

Stroud a dog, but he also hasn't won anything noteworthy and we all know Williams has a big ego. I wanted the Bears to draft Stroud, and I think Stroud will have the better career.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CJ wasn't tryna lil bro him but Caleb wasn't tryna hear that shyt which is a bad look, CJ Stroud just had one the most successful rookie seasons ever and is already a top QB .

Caleb out here doing 360s into his OL and throwing into double teams.

Cut the ego, it's okay to listen especially when it's an elite player.

Really ODD look.

Had nothing to do with ego and everything to do with how the game went and how CJ approached him. Had they lost to a last second FG and the Bears O-line actually showed up it would've gone differently.

Caleb's whole body aching and you run down on him in front the cameras to tell him to stop taking hits :what:

You see how the NBA guys pull someone aside and cover their mouths so everyone isn't in the conversation. Keep it low key so you're not at press conferences having to answer questions or getting social media to crack jokes and misinterpret what happened.

That's why Brady dapped up Mahomes after the game but spoke to him privately later.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Aww another Caleb Stan. In those 3 years the organization did everything they could to give him less

This is false, and frankly silly. You think it was some conspiracy to NOT win games by willfully hampering your QB :mjlol:

last year got him oline help and dj moore. He played fine. Hopefully he continues to find a good home in PA. It makes more sense to reset the rookie clock if you don't think hes that guy, they didn't we're here now.

JF walked into a terrible situation 1000 but I don't think Poles was looking to sabotage or get rid of him the whole time. they traded the 1 pick away ffs.

I get it, nikkas love to live vicariously through JF for some reason but last year he definitely didn't get a raw deal.