• Fam I might actually be older than you, don’t lil bro me after a loss

Votes: 15 31.3%

• Total voters

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
“I’m not black or white, I went to USC. 😢“ - Caleb, probably.
You damn right baby! TROJAN PRIDE BABY!

YOU WANNA WIN?
IT AINT TOO LATE TO RIDE BABYYYYY!!!!!!!!

GOT OUR DEFENSE UP THEM OFFENSE TERRIFIED BABY!
USC NATIONAL CHAMPS 2025 BABY!

USC FTFO!!!

Last edited:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
This is false, and frankly silly. You think it was some conspiracy to NOT win games by willfully hampering your QB :mjlol:

last year got him oline help and dj moore. He played fine. Hopefully he continues to find a good home in PA. It makes more sense to reset the rookie clock if you don't think hes that guy, they didn't we're here now.

JF walked into a terrible situation 1000 but I don't think Poles was looking to sabotage or get rid of him the whole time. they traded the 1 pick away ffs.

I get it, nikkas love to live vicariously through JF for some reason but last year he definitely didn't get a raw deal.
Hold on you just said the o line sucks did they suddenly get a new o line lmao yall are ridiculous. If he believed in fields he would’ve done what he has done for Caleb with all these weapons.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Hold on you just said the o line sucks did they suddenly get a new o line lmao yall are ridiculous. If he believed in fields he would’ve done what he has done for Caleb with all these weapons.

Look, its obvious you have some type of bizarre obsession with the idea of Justin Fields. I love that for you.

but He got JF help. WE TRADED THE 1 PICK WHEN WE COULD HAVE TAKEN STROUD TO KEEP FIELDS. brought in dj moore. traded for that bum claypool because he needed a target. And you are saying no one believed in him :dead:

He had his chance to wow folks last year. He played okay. I watched every snap, without the homerism glasses on I can now say he played just okay. And people forget you would have had to pay him soon. you giving justin fields 50 million? I don't even want to bad mouth crodie because I still am a fan but this blatant disinformation some of ya'll pushing is goofy.

look at his 4th quarter stats last year. and trailing in 4th. Yeah bears did him super dirty. and this is year 3 mind you. not after 2 games.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm just glad the Texans made the right choice.

How anyone thought that midget was gonna be better than him lets me know GM's get paid a lot of money to be DUMB.

CJ was ALWAYS gonna be the best pure passer drafted in the last 10 years :yeshrug:
I dont know what "midget" you're referring to but I think Caleb and Deshaun would be doing just as well in Houston as CJ is

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm just glad the Texans made the right choice.

How anyone thought that midget was gonna be better than him lets me know GM's get paid a lot of money to be DUMB.

CJ was ALWAYS gonna be the best pure passer drafted in the last 10 years :yeshrug:
We made the choice for them :mjcry:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Williams is going to have to just play extremely quick with that small oline and live with the results. He can do that style. The hero ball he loves ain't happening this year.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Look, its obvious you have some type of bizarre obsession with the idea of Justin Fields. I love that for you.

but He got JF help. WE TRADED THE 1 PICK WHEN WE COULD HAVE TAKEN STROUD TO KEEP FIELDS. brought in dj moore. traded for that bum claypool because he needed a target. And you are saying no one believed in him :dead:

He had his chance to wow folks last year. He played okay. I watched every snap, without the homerism glasses on I can now say he played just okay. And people forget you would have had to pay him soon. you giving justin fields 50 million? I don't even want to bad mouth crodie because I still am a fan but this blatant disinformation some of ya'll pushing is goofy.

look at his 4th quarter stats last year. and trailing in 4th. Yeah bears did him super dirty. and this is year 3 mind you. not after 2 games.
With what talent and y’all kept Luke bum ass too he was set up to fail nobody is giving Justin 50 million lmao he couldn’t even come to the table asking for that. Again you could’ve kept him and let Caleb sit and learn. Y’all gonna have more talent and the same outcome as last year imagine being happy with that. If Justin had this talent yall make the playoffs last year. Yall brought in one wr who btw had his best season ever with fields and the rest of the wrs were a bunch of scrubs clearly because the GM thought the room was so weak he went and got another pro bowler and spent a first round pick on a wr but you saying yall brought in all this help stop it he had this same exact line you now saying is so terrible

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
All that and some nikka.
At a certain level of sports, competition is gritty.
And people be playing mind games and sht.

U gotta be extremely confident as a QB, PG or any sport where it's just u by yourself.
No one can Son u. Or they'll have a mental edge on u. And more narrative will be made about u.

I stopped by my old gym a few times a few years ago. Working out. Hitting the bag checking out some of the new guys. Working with some of the kids and young guys.
Didn't really wanna spar but if a nikka ask me for some work, I'll give him a few rounds. It's whatever.

So I was just sparring a few young guys. And I got out the ring. My homie was about to get in the ring. The kid he was gonna spar was taking long.
So he asked did I want to get in with him.
He's like twice my size but that ain't nothing
I said "fck it, let's go".
So when I step in the ring he says some sht like "oh don't worry, we'll go light"

I look at that nikka dead in his MFing face. "Bruh ain't no going light. We gone work."
What he said was kinda light hearted, and what I said was kinda light hearted, but ain't nothing really innocent. Everybody got an ego.
And people will try to play u even in an innocent looking way.
U gotta stay on your confident alpha type sht. That's how these athletes even get to the highest levels to began with.
woah, damn :hubie: