• Nah he gotta listen. CJ is where he wants to be

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • Fam I might actually be older than you, don’t lil bro me after a loss

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Luckily, this game happened on primetime and the scrutiny that comes with it SHOULD lead to schematic change. We saw this happen with the Bears and Fields over the last few years where they looked awful on Thursday Night Football and everyone was questioning the playcalling around Fields.

Waldron is gonna have to go back to more 2 TE sets and stop all the cute gun runs and shyt and protect this dude. They gotta course correct quick, if they go out there on Sunday with the same protections and looks and Caleb taking more of a beating, shyt is going to be up here in Chicago.

I remember how the criticism and national attention after that terrible TNF game forced Getsy and the Bears to rethink their play calling and Justin went crazy after that

Yall just need to fire the head coach why get a new qb but have the same coach lmao

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Better than ever?

They have scored one offensive touchdown :mjlol:

He looks EXACTLY the same. Hes game managing his ass off though and I wish him well but yall have to stop acting like hes lighting the world on fire right now.
He’s had like 200 yards and at least 1-2 touchdowns called back from penalties he has played very well

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
:patrice:

Justin looks better breh. Just pull up one of those QB breakdown videos from this last game. He's making the quick read pass plays, showing more composure in the pocket and he would have gone for like 250 if some big plays weren't called back. He looks better from what I've seen

:hubie:
He’s a box score watcher most in here don’t actually watch games they just box score watch and see what people on Twitter and tv say

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
He’s a box score watcher most in here don’t actually watch games they just box score watch and see what people on Twitter and tv say

I watched that game because im still a fan. He looks fine.

They got called back. Wrs have dropped two TDs for the bears, you can only go off of what actually transpired in game.

You also have fields in year 4 playing against bo nix and then caleb in game 2 against houston. How are these comparable situations beyond people having pre made agendas

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

Justin looks better breh. Just pull up one of those QB breakdown videos from this last game. He's making the quick read pass plays, showing more composure in the pocket and he would have gone for like 250 if some big plays weren't called back. He looks better from what I've seen

:hubie:

If if was a fifth wed all be drunk. A couple passes get caught for us williams stat line looks a lot diff but they didnt so :manny:

He doesnt look bad but hes also not being asked to do much lets be real. Im just not of the viewpoint you should be comparing a 4 yr qb to a 2 game one. You woulf have had to pay JF soon too. The choice was easy

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I watched that game because im still a fan. He looks fine.

They got called back. Wrs have dropped two TDs for the bears, you can only go off of what actually transpired in game.

You also have fields in year 4 playing against bo nix and then caleb in game 2 against houston. How are these comparable situations beyond people having pre made agendas
Very comparable fields made something work with trash Caleb while early is looking horrible with much better talent there really isn’t any excuse for Caleb’s play Joe burrow got hit hella and still put up numbers

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Big Buck Energy
full

That
full
hop in his Momma's lap on TV battimon wouldn't know about it.

full
@smitty22 @Illeye buckmatic @MustafaSTL @OSUBaneBrowns @Buckeye Fever @Ruck @Doctor Doom @JP_614 @lamont614
Let that bum ass nikka know he ass. Just like i be telling @Silkk about the usc :samDucktales: Not ever making the playoffs :beutusDamn: . Wake your punk ass up and respond silkk

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Very comparable fields made something work with trash Caleb while early is looking horrible with much better talent there really isn’t any excuse for Caleb’s play Joe burrow got hit hella and still put up numbers

Fields. In year one game 2 made something work?

Why do yall come in here just to make shyt up?

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Fields. In year one game 2 made something work?

Why do yall come in here just to make shyt up?
One is the number 1 pick in a way better situation and I said earlier that it’s still early. Hes missing wide open throws breh he looks horrible

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
One is the number 1 pick in a way better situation and I said earlier that it’s still early. Hes missing wide open throws breh he looks horrible

Oh here comes the goal posts when its shown you talking out of your ass. Get out my alerts crodie you being unserious :mjlol:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Caleb's response tells me everything I need to know about him. I get it you just lost, but he looks like he was gonna curse CJ out if not for the cameras. He has to physically keep his emotions in check, you can see it in his face lol.

This isn't college. I thought after one game Caleb would figure that out with regards to taking terrible sacks. These lineman aren't Colorado State guys who will be truckers after they graduate. These are professional, elite athletes.
you learned everything you need to know about someone from a 10 second clip?

how was he "taking" sacks? did you watch the game? the OL was atrocious

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Just like any job, your age is irrelevant, it’s your rank that matters :yeshrug:

This ain’t ‘any job’. So while your take is logical—-I guess—- football is anything but.

In football perception matters. Optics matter. Ie Saquon’s drop. The ‘logical’ observation is Saquon clearly dropped a perfect pass. Can Jalen Hurts or the coach say that? No. Or Marvin Harrison ‘I saw Kyler had 4 incompletions I coulda been better.’ :comeon:

Football is full of dumb lil shyt like that, things you just do and say and if you don’t it, it looks poorly on you as a leader

And in this case I don’t want my leader being seen as subservient to another ngga when they the same age :bryan: you in a lockerroom full of alpha males thats not goin how yall think.